The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheArtofProtest
The Lord's Resistance Army, despite being Christians, clearly have not heard Jesus's "message of love"...

Many people do it in the reality. And the message stays clear, nobody can deny it, Jesus never failed to perform the message as Mohamed failed.

It is not enough to be a Messenger. The message requires performance and implementation also.

If the Messenger fails to implement the message then what you can expect from the followers? nothing of course.

Nobody denies Mohamed is a true Messenger. The problem comes when he himself is unable to follow the God's word, as God put it in his mouth.

This is why I am absolutely sure that God Itself will fixt the distortion of Its word.
The Lord's Resistance Army, despite being Christians, clearly have not heard Jesus's "message of love"...

There are many Messengers throughout the human history, just some of them are forgotten, some of them never became famous or never were documented.

Many beings in the world know God's word and perform it, not only human beings but all the nature does it, no choice, not possible to disobey God.

When God's word is not followed, God takes care to fix the fake performers, simple as that.

All the evolution, all the existence is based on it. Evolution in biology is exactly tracing the survival of the true followers of God. God kills and removes the offenders.

Islam will be removed by God's will for being aside of the message, and many people know it, even in the Islam it is well known.

This is why Vatican changes, even Vatican changes, can you imagine. Oh Vatican is a clever organization, and keeps lots of records and developed a lot of knowledge. What people see publicly is not always what Vatican shows.

I am not Catholic and I am not admirer of Vatican, I only observe the processes. Nobody can break God's word and law, nobody.

Islam will have to change, or Islam will be removed from the history, this way or another way. I know it looks impossible from human point of view but there are no impossibilities for God. God will take care of it and it will happen.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
What rules exactly do you have a problem with? What 'hate and war' does islam proclaim?

Let's remember what happened to Mohamed and Jesus both of them.

After proclaiming the God's word and law, they had a period of time with their followers, gaining power (of course, God's word is powerful, true).

Then they both faced a reaction and disagreement with the authorities (of course, God's word is a challenge for everybody).

What Jesus did? he kept being peaceful and he kept caring for his followers with no violence, revenge or aggressive actions. He kept proclaiming (even hanged on the Christ) that all we MUST forgive the attackers, because they don't know what they do raising against the God's word.

What Mohamed did? he gathered followers and started to fight back.

Mohamed never proclaimed forgiveness, non-violence and Love even for your enemies and for everybody, no exception. Mohamed proclaimed hate and war for the 'enemies'. No 'enemies' in the world, it is not possible, thus you hate God, thus you revenge God. You raise against God and Its Divine Love.

Everybody even unconsciously is able to pick up such a message. God made us sensitive about Its Divine Love and Its message 'Love each other, Love the neighbour as you Love yourself'. It is the same, it is God's possession, we are all made from God's Love. Killing another human being, you kill God's Love embedded in this being. This is why Buddhism proclaims full ban on the killing. For the reason every killer is a God's offender - directly. The heaviest sin ever in the God's Universe is to raise against God.

What Islam does and Mohamed, is justifying violence for a human reason no matter that is NOT anymore to follow the God's law for Love.
Original post by JewsRLiars
I'd rather we expelled the Jews than Muslims

Jews are the driving force of mass immigration to destroy that was once White Christian Europe

Jewish money buys politics, don't British people realise this?

We have just seen the latest immigration figures, and under the Conservatives. You get no change on immigration no matter who you vote in. Both are Zionist occupied governments.

First ban Jews from the media. Even the BBC is now full of their agents.

Ban on Jewish billionaires financing our politicians and ban all these Israel groups.

Know your real enemy White Briitsh people. The Jews are two faced scheming liars. They should be expelled for PLOTTING GENOCIDE. CORRUPTING Western civilization.

They are not victims of genocide, quite the opposite. The Jews were involved the Armenian genocide, documented even by Israeli historians. Jews were Communists involved in the attrocities carried out by the Soviet union.

Jews weren't bloody exterminated in camps. Think for a minute as to why there are so many survivors 70+ years on. It makes no sense to send people to camps where they were clothed and fed only to be killed minutes later...

Holocaust is considered a fact based on a lie repeated. It is a fact because it is a crime to question it's legitimacy.

These Holocaust survivor lying scum make me sick it is the Jewish people who should be on trial for their crimes.

I can take your very clear point. The only little details which disturbs me is that I don't approve a demand for a conflict on such a huge scale.

You succeeded to mix in your message Muslims, Jews, politicians, money, media, revenge, religion, holocaust, massive killing, wars, history, whites, races, immigration, I'll stop here, I can go further but let's stop here.

Basically you ask for a world war and conflict in a huge scale.

I am afraid I cannot approve that.

I understand some Jews really do such things. I read history and I also am interested to understand the issue.

I am just afraid I cannot approve such a conflict to be opened for your emotional needs (as I can see your name is Muslim name).

Same way, Europe can blame Muslims for following Jewish demands to flood Europe. Blame doesn't help and doesn't work, is my firm opinion.

Understanding can help, may be, for certain people, may be not for everybody.
Original post by JewsRLiars
I'd rather we expelled the Jews than Muslims

Jews are the driving force of mass immigration to destroy that was once White Christian Europe

Jewish money buys politics, don't British people realise this?

We have just seen the latest immigration figures, and under the Conservatives. You get no change on immigration no matter who you vote in. Both are Zionist occupied governments.

First ban Jews from the media. Even the BBC is now full of their agents.

Ban on Jewish billionaires financing our politicians and ban all these Israel groups.

Know your real enemy White Briitsh people. The Jews are two faced scheming liars. They should be expelled for PLOTTING GENOCIDE. CORRUPTING Western civilization.

They are not victims of genocide, quite the opposite. The Jews were involved the Armenian genocide, documented even by Israeli historians. Jews were Communists involved in the attrocities carried out by the Soviet union.

Jews weren't bloody exterminated in camps. Think for a minute as to why there are so many survivors 70+ years on. It makes no sense to send people to camps where they were clothed and fed only to be killed minutes later...

Holocaust is considered a fact based on a lie repeated. It is a fact because it is a crime to question it's legitimacy.

These Holocaust survivor lying scum make me sick it is the Jewish people who should be on trial for their crimes.

You can be absolutely sure, Jews are under God's power too.

Appearances are visible only from a human point of view. God sees everywhere with no human senses.

Nobody will escape God's justice, please take it calmly.

Even you, even I, even Jews, even everybody. All of us will face it.

Believe in God and follow God's law, no more. Thus we all can escape God's anger. Be fearful from God, not from Jews.

Edit: God's law is:

1. Love God before you love anything else, before you love yourself.
2. Love yourself, thus you love God too.
3. Love your neighbour, as you love yourself, same measure, never less.
4. Love every other creature, they are all God's creatures as you are God creature too. Thus you love God in another way just to confirm first commandment.
5. Don't kill, don't hurt, don't rape, don't touch anybody else for pain and hate.

etc. being a Muslim, I am absolutely sure you know God's word.

Jews are yur neighbours. The appearance is like they are your enemies. No, in God it is impossible to have enemies.

Follow Gods law, forgive them, and let God give justice.

Humans are not given that right, to revenge and to give justice. Leave God to take Its own justice. Believe me, God's justice will be much more cruel than any human justice can be.

This is where Mohamed fails - Mohamed don't teach Muslims to believe in God's power to exercise Its Divine justice. To take the justice from God is another offence against God.

God has good reasons to put us all in Its challenge and to check who is a real follower and believer.

Trust God, you will never be mistaken.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LadyCrystal
Many people do it in the reality. And the message stays clear, nobody can deny it, Jesus never failed to perform the message as Mohamed failed.

It is not enough to be a Messenger. The message requires performance and implementation also.

If the Messenger fails to implement the message then what you can expect from the followers? nothing of course.

Nobody denies Mohamed is a true Messenger. The problem comes when he himself is unable to follow the God's word, as God put it in his mouth.

This is why I am absolutely sure that God Itself will fixt the distortion of Its word.

What does that have to do with my point about the Lord's Resistance Army?
What does that have to do with my point about the Lord's Resistance Army?

There is no Lord's Resistance Army in God's world.You rely on human senses, all the time ignoring God's power and magnificence.
God has It's own ways to apply It's own justice. Appearance can be an army, but believe me, no human army can overcome God's power and will.

Greeks had a very interesting intellectual dispute is it possible a human to command God. Are you familiar with it?
There is no Lord's Resistance Army in God's world.You rely on human senses, all the time ignoring God's power and magnificence.
God has It's own ways to apply It's own justice. Appearance can be an army, but believe me, no human army can overcome God's power and will.

So God of the Earth isn't present on Earth?

Greeks had a very interesting intellectual dispute is it possible a human to command God. Are you familiar with it?

From a Christian perspective, the Romans did command Jesus, who was God in one of his many manifestations.
So God of the Earth isn't present on Earth?

From a Christian perspective, the Romans did command Jesus, who was God in one of his many manifestations.

This is a very complicated dispute for non-believers I am afraid.

I can explain it, but if you are a non-believer you will be scandalized.

Well, let me try in a few words.
God gives us everything, including the breath, meal and all the rest but what animates us as living creatures is the Divine Love.

We are all made from that energy, the Divine Love, the power to animate all the Universe.

Every time you act against God, against that Divine Love and energy, you low down that energy being expressed in your existence, and you lose connection with God Itself.

This is why it is so essential to follow God's law and to keep that Divine Love alive. Buddhists very well know how to develop it and to keep it. That Love keeps you young, energetic, alive and gives you longevity.

Every time you kill, rape, act against God's power, you disconnect from God and that lows down your own existence.

We all - to the last being - consume that endless Divine Love to exist. Without that Love you cannot exist. That is the God's mercy and blessing which all of us receive from the moment we take human shape.

Humanly, Romans probably had the human power to command the human shape called Jesus, but humanly, they didn't have the power to command the Divine Love embedded in Jesus.

Can you understand that?

This is what Jesus called, my Divine Kingdom. Where humans cannot touch you. Where humans don't have power. Where only God's will is active. And God's will is Divine Love.

Quitting the human world of limited power and appearance of power Jesus gained God's power and God's justice to be Loved and Saved.

Ask questions it is ok, just that usually sounds like nonsense for non-believers.
This is a very complicated dispute for non-believers I am afraid.

I can explain it, but if you are a non-believer you will be scandalized.

Well, let me try in a few words.
God gives us everything, including the breath, meal and all the rest but what animates us as living creatures is the Divine Love.

We are all made from that energy, the Divine Love, the power to animate all the Universe.

Every time you act against God, against that Divine Love and energy, you low down that energy being expressed in your existence, and you lose connection with God Itself.

This is why it is so essential to follow God's law and to keep that Divine Love alive. Buddhists very well know how to develop it and to keep it. That Love keeps you young, energetic, alive and gives you longevity.

Every time you kill, rape, act against God's power, you disconnect from God and that lows down your own existence.

We all - to the last being - consume that endless Divine Love to exist. Without that Love you cannot exist. That is the God's mercy and blessing which all of us receive from the moment we take human shape.

Humanly, Romans probably had the human power to command the human shape called Jesus, but humanly, they didn't have the power to command the Divine Love embedded in Jesus.

Can you understand that?

This is what Jesus called, my Divine Kingdom. Where humans cannot touch you. Where humans don't have power. Where only God's will is active. And God's will is Divine Love.

Quitting the human world of limited power and appearance of power Jesus gained God's power and God's justice to be Loved and Saved.

Ask questions it is ok, just that usually sounds like nonsense for non-believers.

If the love is as you claim, divine, surely there is no dimmer or off switch?

Surely said love will stay consistent unless you are claiming that humans exercise control of "divine love", and by extension, control over the source of the divine love which you have claimed is God?
If the love is as you claim, divine, surely there is no dimmer or off switch?

Surely said love will stay consistent unless you are claiming that humans exercise control of "divine love", and by extension, control over the source of the divine love which you have claimed is God?

Well, you use the term 'switch'. I didn't.

I'll catch the joke and I will answer in the meaning of the same joke.

Try to switch off your existence, what do you expect will happen?

What happens in the God's world is usually your life is shorten, or your health is damaged, or you start having problems - with supply, with love, with family, with jobs, anything....

Every time you break God's commands, you switch off a part of your existence and you damage yourself ..and your existence lowers down ...in the God's 'eyes'....

God doesn't have 'eyes' though. God is Spirit, God is Consciousness.

That Spirit is invisible for the human senses. It is a Spirit, it is not material.

The Universe is made from that Spirit, in fact the Spirit is the Universe Itself.

Muslims know a lot about it, also Vatican and other religions, people keep experience it and explore it. There is abundance of proofs about it, lots of books written, it is well known, and it is published, it is everywhere available, it is not forbidden knowledge.

So, as a human shape (being) you are able only to open or to close the Source. No more.

That's the only choice you have, occupying your human body.

All the rest is in the hands of God.
The only way to get God closer to you is to surrender FULLY to God. Entirely. To accept God's will, which is always the best possible destiny for you because God Loves you and cares for you. That is what Islam calls a believer.

Is that clear enough for you?
(edited 8 years ago)
No don't ban immigration for someone's religion, simple as that
some times
Well, you use the term 'switch'. I didn't.

I'll catch the joke and I will answer in the meaning of the same joke.

Try to switch off your existence, what do you expect will happen?

What happens in the God's world is usually your life is shorten, or your health is damaged, or you start having problems - with supply, with love, with family, with jobs, anything....

Every time you break God's commands, you switch off a part of your existence and you damage yourself ..and your existence lowers down ...in the God's 'eyes'....

God doesn't have 'eyes' though. God is Spirit, God is Consciousness.

That Spirit is invisible for the human senses. It is a Spirit, it is not material.

The Universe is made from that Spirit, in fact the Spirit is the Universe Itself.

Muslims know a lot about it, also Vatican and other religions, people keep experience it and exploring it. There is abundance of proofs about it, lots of books written, it is well known, and it is published, it is everywhere available, it is not forbidden knowledge.

So, as a human shape (being) you are able only to open or to close the Source. No more.

That's the only choice you have, occupying your human body.

All the rest is in the hands of God.
The only way to get God closer to you is to surrender FULLY to God. Entirely. To accept God's will, which is always the best possible destiny for you because God Loves you and cares for you. That is what Islam calls a believer.

Is that clear enough for you?

I respect your views but surely people only break God's commands if there is no divine love within them?

Are we all born with 100% divine love or are we all born with 50% or 25% divine love?
I respect your views but surely people only break God's commands if there is no divine love within them?

Are we all born with 100% divine love or are we all born with 50% or 25% divine love?

Divine Love is ALWAYS with you - being in your human shape or not - you always have it.

This is how we serve God, agreeing to be supplied with that Love and depending on It.

Of course, you can always suicide, but this is another offence against God's Love and the Spirit in you. If God wants you alive, then you should surrender and live your life according to the God's will and commands.

I'll tell you what.
It is a bit scary for me as a Christian always to discover how Christians lost their faith and they lost connection with God.

At least Muslims are seekers. May be they are still not mature seekers, but they seek living in God.

Every Muslim understands what I am talking about. I rarely meet Muslim not to know it.

It is scary how Christians lost their connection with God. I personally believe that is the reason for all the Christian troubles in the last century. Generally, no faith in God leads to troubles in your life.

In the time of the Inquisition, Spain discovered a few new continents. In the time of the Crusades, the Christianity developed the most of the European achievements.

It is a challenge to explore your connection with God, I admit. It is hard and difficult.

More faith and God in your life, more achievements and prosperity. God takes care of everything (that is the meaning of Allah Akbar and Inch Allah, God is above us, God is in power.

I am critical not only to Muslims as you can see.
(edited 8 years ago)
It certainly not time to ban Islam (there will never really be a time I can imagine it being justifiable to ban a religion) but it's certainly true that certain forms of immigration really need to be reviewed and reduced. It may not be pretty the uk doesn't have a duty to treat potential immigrants as being equal.
Original post by garfeeled
It certainly not time to ban Islam (there will never really be a time I can imagine it being justifiable to ban a religion) but it's certainly true that certain forms of immigration really need to be reviewed and reduced. It may not be pretty the uk doesn't have a duty to treat potential immigrants as being equal.

I defend banning Islam for one only reason: Muslims don't understand, don't have the sophisticated culture to avoid conflicts and violence.

When Muslims learn to do it, I would be the first one to defend them for anything.

To have that established in your mind as a belief, that you have the right to be an aggressor - this is above my imagination to be approved. This approval for violence opens enormous gap between all other cultures and Islam.

When Islam removes that part of their religion, I would even become Muslim happily.
When Islam removes that part of their religion, I would even become Muslim happily.

Jesus will miss you.
Original post by admonit
Jesus will miss you.

Why?

Islam respects Jesus. Jesus is included in the Islam. Or at least Muslims clam that.

It is another story what they claim and what they do to implement their claims in the reality. I've seen also many Christians being openly discriminated in the Middle East on the religion basis.

It is publicly known, Muslims hate Christians and Christians are regularly treated as scrap in the Muslim society no matter how much Muslims assure us they don't do that.

No, they do it, on a regular basis, and then theycome out to shout, no we are very kind with other religions.

No, Muslims are not at all kind with other religions, I can assure you, I've been living in Muslim countries for quite a while and I know it very well.

Just spoiled little blond and naïve British boys like you believe the only reality is shown on the TV, Black Friday evening in the TSB....

Latest

Trending

Trending