The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Annasuccia
LOL West Herts College is clearly super-oversubscribed this year.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Go and scroll right in the stalking page. Everything e.g. Predicted grades, is messed up, by a troll.
Original post by not you
medicine applicant?

French and Hebrew :smile:
Just got a history and politics interview from Univ!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AithyTilly
Hi, I'm an Arch and Anther too, can I join in? I also applied to Exeter and UEA (got offers from both!) and I've got an offer from SOAS too, which will be my second choice if no Oxford. I still haven't heard anything, but I'm applying to St. John's rather than Keble. Good luck.

Yeah good luck to you too! SOAS is so nice, I was emailing a Professor of Anthropology there and the course seems awesome! Are we the only three Arch and Anthers online? because it seems like no invites/rejections have gone out at all yet :frown:
Geography interview at St Catz wooo:biggrin:
Original post by hermionegrangcr
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Go and scroll right in the stalking page. Everything e.g. Predicted grades, is messed up, by a troll.

Oh yeah...apparently you are predicted UUUU despite doing the IB. I hope that they have somehow saved the previous version and are able to undo the changes.
Any UK applicants heard from KEBLE for PPE?
A google drive stalking page was probably a bad idea anyway. A simple TSR wiki page like usual would have been fine - oh well! Let's hope the info was saved by the creator
For everyone that has received an interview - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3728799
Has anyone heard about a physics interview yet?
Original post by parky98
Well done you! Did you say that you heard that Queens sent rejections yesterday and invitations today? If so, where did you hear that from? :smile:

Thanks :smile: From their website http://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/admissions/applications/
Yo peeps got an interview for E&M at Hertford
Original post by toby.jb
Yo peeps got an interview for E&M at Hertford

Same, gj bud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hertford E&M interview as well!
English interview at Somerville!! I'm over the moon! :smile:
Good luck to everyone!
Original post by Eznomics
Hey fellow Trinity applicant. I am still waiting for my E&M email so I guess Trinity is taking it's time with the economics courses?

Hi. I've got an interview at Brasenose for chemistry - just asking for a friend! Good luck with your application :smile:

Sorry, not a Trinity applicant! Asking on behalf of a friend - great college, though. Good luck :smile:
Congrats!!
Original post by sparks1
I've applied for History and French at Balliol! I was never sent this link however??

Ah ok - good luck! Hm weird when they emailed me on 8th November (a kind of post-test thing I think) it had it in? I don't think we're going to find out till Tues or Weds... I've just got a feeling...
Original post by Popopop
Has anyone heard about a physics interview yet?

Relocated to Hertford :biggrin:
Reply 7599
Got an interview for e&m at Hertford so nervous :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending