The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cakeislife
I just got an interview! I'm literally so amazed I've gone shakey!

Hi, is it an offer from Physics too? Merton college?

Thanks.
Original post by tomtom22
I've only heard of one physics interview invitation - anyone else heard?

Same as me hahaha fingers crossed
Original post by deduction123

Thanks.

Noo sorry, French at New College
Original post by cakeislife
Noo sorry, French at New College

No problem. Congratulations btw! being shortlisted is an achievement by itself. :h:

Thanks.

Applied to Merton for Physics. Waiting for an answer. No invitation to interview/rejection received
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
Now I am even more nervous than before - yet no news from Merton....

Oh god I know - Merton really needs to send out their emails. I'm dying over here. What did you apply for??
Original post by el-enchanted
Oh god I know - Merton really needs to send out their emails. I'm dying over here. What did you apply for??

PPE
No problem. Congratulations btw! being shortlisted is an achievement by itself. :h:

Aha thanks! Good luck!
Original post by IsaacMed17
Anybody got an interview at Trinity for maths?

Yeah one of my friends got one a week ago. But I think they are coming out quite slowly
Anyone heard anything from St.Anne's for PPE??
Just got my interview for Chemistry at Merton! I'll be doing my interview over Skype though, so I won't get to meet any of you guys. :frown:
Still waiting for Merton too(PPE). Do you think I could phone them? It is just one week until the interview.. they need to send it today.. I'm going crazy
St Edmund Hall for English anyone? :s-smilie:
Original post by scblx
Still waiting for Merton too(PPE). Do you think I could phone them? It is just one week until the interview.. they need to send it today.. I'm going crazy

Ahhhh definitely don't phone them. It'll only irritate them to be honest. You'll absolutely hear today. Just be patient and wait it out <3 (which honestly I need to do too...)
Original post by africalw
Still waiting to hear from wadham regarding history 😩

uhhh me too!!!
Who is still waiting for PPE at any college? I will go to crazy...Why St.Hugh's website has no information about the time when invite is sent out.....
Original post by scblx

Feel free to ask about History whilst you're on the phone! :wink:
Original post by el-enchanted
Ahhhh definitely don't phone them. It'll only irritate them to be honest. You'll absolutely hear today. Just be patient and wait it out <3 (which honestly I need to do too...)

Okay so I won't phone them.. I am just scared that they don't send it today...
Because I really need to book a flight and tell my school in case I get an interview..
Original post by Tessie25
Got an interview for English with St. Hilda's - pleasantly surprised given I went in with AAB from my AS results :O

Omg I just got an interview for English at St. Hilda's too! I was reallocated from Wadham. Guess I'll see you there :wink:
Original post by scblx
Okay so I won't phone them.. I am just scared that they don't send it today...
Because I really need to book a flight and tell my school in case I get an interview..

I completely get that. The urge is so so strong. Where are you flying from?

And, as a blanket note to anyone, please post when you hear from Merton regardless of your subject!!

Latest

Trending

Trending