The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bobkata
Wow really ??? Sounds awful.. What qualification are you taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A Levels, I'm predicted A*AA and got AAAA at As. I'm really confused 😕
Original post by Solrac777
A Levels, I'm predicted A*AA and got AAAA at As. I'm really confused 😕

Damn..you should contact them. Do you hold any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 462
I know you can ask for feedback from universities if they reject you but can you ask for feedback even if they accept you? I just want to know what I've done right hahaha
Original post by Student98x
When did you receive the offer from Warwick?

Got an offer for Warwick - still waiting on LSE + KCL
Do you have any idea when UCL and Durham are going to give out some offers?
Applied - 18/11/15
LNAT - 25/11/15

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bobkata
Applied - 18/11/15
LNAT - 25/11/15

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea - I've seen some threads suggesting Mid Jan for UCL :'( haven't applied to Durham, but I sent my UCAS off on the 1st October and did the LNAT a few weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm prepared to wait a bit more!!
Original post by iomellie123
No idea - I've seen some threads suggesting Mid Jan for UCL :'( haven't applied to Durham, but I sent my UCAS off on the 1st October and did the LNAT a few weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm prepared to wait a bit more!!

We really should wait a bit. Hope its worth it :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abhishek Dhawan
Got an offer for Warwick - still waiting on LSE + KCL

What were your gcse and AS
Original post by Solrac777
Rejection from UCL today, they said that the qualifications I'm taking don't match their entry requirements which baffles me

What are your subjects at a level
Original post by Bobkata
We really should wait a bit. Hope its worth it :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh definitely!! When I applied last year - not for law - (because I'm on a Gap year atm) I think that some of my friends for UCL got offers around the same time Oxford decided on offers - mid January. Last year I applied for History at Durham and when I pulled out of UCAS in mid February I hadn't heard from them, so I have no idea how long they'd take!!
Original post by Bobkata
Applied - 18/11/15
LNAT - 25/11/15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Durham gave me an offer last week, hopefully you'll hear from them soon
Original post by Poppycharlotte
Applied to UCL, Durham and Nottingham on the 11th of October and still have yet to hear anything... anyone else? :frown:

Same! Have applied to UCL, KCL, LSE, Durham and Oxford. (sent UCAS on October 16 )
Only heard from Oxford for interview as yet, no others :s-smilie:
Original post by neevadesai
Same! Have applied to UCL, KCL, LSE, Durham and Oxford. (sent UCAS on October 16 )
Only heard from Oxford for interview as yet, no others :s-smilie:

Dude be happy that you have not heard from LSE yet. They rejected me 3 weeks after I applied. Since it's been more than that, it means they are considering you.
Can I ask for a feedback from LSE that rejected me because of Personal Statement? It makes no sense because my PS was very liked by teachers in my school and even another university that I applied to. I have a feeling that it was just an excuse since I just met their requirements. I want to know if there is something major wrong with my PS :/
Original post by galatasaray1905
Can I ask for a feedback from LSE that rejected me because of Personal Statement? It makes no sense because my PS was very liked by teachers in my school and even another university that I applied to. I have a feeling that it was just an excuse since I just met their requirements. I want to know if there is something major wrong with my PS :/

did you hear from LSE today? their standard rejection email which goes to everyone seems to cite the PS as the reason
Original post by LoveToArgue
did you hear from LSE today? their standard rejection email which goes to everyone seems to cite the PS as the reason

No I got it yesterday around 12 UK time. So I shouldn't worry too much that my PS is inadequate?
Original post by galatasaray1905
No I got it yesterday around 12 UK time. So I shouldn't worry too much that my PS is inadequate?

Would you mind pming it? Sorrt if thats inapproriate.
Just got an offer from UCL! International applicant here
Original post by walrustrainer
Just got an offer from UCL! International applicant here

when did you send your application off? and LNAT?
Original post by IseeFire
when did you send your application off? and LNAT?

Application sent off on 30th Sept, Sat for LNAT on 23rd Sept

Latest

Trending

Trending