The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
Original post by Ulysses98
Does anyone know if there is an admissions updates page for sg Edmund?

I'm afraid not-been going through their website for ages in frustration :frown: what are you applying for?
Waiting on PPE from Wadham - hopefully tomorrow, seeing as a week until interview would be Sunday!
Original post by bulkybros100
Just got an unconditional from Oxford for Medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely over the moon!!!!

Do you mind sharing your stats? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by millieellen
Do you mind sharing your stats? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was trolling hehe
Original post by rvw4
I'm afraid not-been going through their website for ages in frustration :frown: what are you applying for?

English, you?
Original post by JRKinder
Friday isn't over yet, have hope! :smile: Which subject/college have you applied for?

English! And you?
Original post by bulkybros100
Just got an unconditional from Oxford for Medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely over the moon!!!!

w0w m8 congrtz how did u get past the super hard interview pls share ur methods
English! And you?
PPE at Brasenose :smile:
Original post by loveire&song
If this helps at all, I've only found one person on here (incl. in the PAT threads) who has an invitation for Physics (which reassured me! I've applied to Brasenose and got nothing back - no news is good news, right? :wink:) I can't remember which college that was, but wasn't St. John's :smile:

Yeah, I think I saw it as well. But the thing is that so many people have already received their offers and I have no news from my college, this is very annoying :banghead:
Original post by MrVANOlog
Yeah, I think I saw it as well. But the thing is that so many people have already received their offers and I have no news from my college, this is very annoying :banghead:

If you have applied to St. John's check the Candidates' News page. It has been updated about an hour ago.
http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/2963/Candidates'-News.html
Sadly not clear how shortly is shortly :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7810
English, you?

History and Spanish--got this feeling I'll be waiting till next wednesday lol
Original post by skylake
Interview for E&M at Hertford :smile:

I got an E&M Hertford interview too :smile: Do you have any idea what they entail? also we're there for three days! Does that mean multiple interviews?
Original post by MrVANOlog

Yeah me too, I just want something back now, I just want to knowwwww :s-smilie: They must have marked the pat by now, so they must know what they're going to do. I've had nothing from my college (Brasenose) at all, except an email right as I applied reminding me off the deadline for pat registration...
Original post by va_banque
As A Lady Margaret Hall E&M applicant I still received no sign of rejection or an interview invitation. Should I contact the Admissions Office? Or do you think they still have not reached the deadline for considering my application? As an EU applicant I am increasingly worried- I should probably arrange my flight for 9.11....

http://www.lmh.ox.ac.uk/prospective-students/Undergraduates/Application-Updates.aspx
Reply 7814
Aw, bad luck :frown: x

My friend got rejected today for English (and she has stupidly good grades; like 80% A* at GCSE and 4 As at AS??? :confused:) and we were talking to a teacher about this. He recommended we phone up the college, or, at the least, email them to ask for feedback on your application. Apparently a girl in our year who'd applied (I think for Psychology?) was rejected yesterday, and phoned up to ask for feedback, and got given a really helpful response. Not sure which college.

ps. What plans do you have now?

Aw sorry to hear about your friend! I'll phone the college up, thanks for the recommendation, but maybe I should do that on Monday? Is it not too late for a workday?

And I got offers from Kings and Durham so for now Kings is my saviour. :smile: Hoping to get a response from UCL though!
If this helps at all, I've only found one person on here (incl. in the PAT threads) who has an invitation for Physics (which reassured me! I've applied to Brasenose and got nothing back - no news is good news, right? :wink:) I can't remember which college that was, but wasn't St. John's :smile:

It seems there are already two applicants in the PAT thread (Both from Hertford I think)
Original post by amieeeeee
EP interview!

Omg congrats!! Which college?? Also, if you don't mind, may I ask what your stats are and how you found the TSA? xx
Reply 7817
Anybody hear from Teddy Hall? For anything?
Original post by rvw4
History and Spanish--got this feeling I'll be waiting till next wednesday lol

English interviews are in one week and still no news
Original post by rvw4
Anybody hear from Teddy Hall? For anything?

Yes someone got accepted for earth sciences couple days ago

Latest

Trending

Trending