The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Apart from id what else do we need to bring to the interview?
Reply 301
Original post by tutuwai
did they send u an email? or UCAS track?

Just UCAS track and then a track "change to your application email" but nothing from Glasgow themselves!
Original post by idklol
mines on the 15th too!

Whooo! Well done! What time is your interview?
I finally got a reply from one of my unis lmao

Got my interview on the morning of the 15th, but dunno if I can actually go since I applied for Oxford too and (assuming I get an interview anyway) their interview dates are 13th-15th so if it's not on the 13th or the morning of the 14th then I don't think I can make it back in time/will be ridiculously tired for it :frown:
Interview WOO
Aberdeen on 2nd and Glasgow on 15th December at 1.30pm!
Reply 306
Interview on the 15th! Got Newcastle on the 16th though, consecutive days nooo
Original post by Ahem-
Interview on the 15th! Got Newcastle on the 16th though, consecutive days nooo

Omg, I thought having Dundee on 18th was bad! Good luck to you!
Reply 308
Original post by madmed16
Omg, I thought having Dundee on 18th was bad! Good luck to you!

Yeahhh oh well. Dont want to worry about it today, i've got bargains to hunt for hehe. Thanks and GL
Still heard nothing :frown:
Nothing yet...
Original post by st nick
Nothing yet...

stats?
guys is it true that the interviews will not have seen your personal statement so the interview wont be based on it??
Original post by ScaredBanana
stats?

5A's at higher, 3 predicted A's Advanced
677.5 Band 1
Original post by st nick
5A's at higher, 3 predicted A's Advanced
677.5 Band 1

That should be fine for an interview, I know a guy who got an interview yesterday with 670 band 1, they're probably just going by surnames or UCAS ID or something like that
Original post by not you
That should be fine for an interview, I know a guy who got an interview yesterday with 670 band 1, they're probably just going by surnames or UCAS ID or something like that

Cool thanks, one more batch after all and probably gives me more time to prepare:redface:
Reply 316
Hi, I got an interview for Glasgow on the 15th, which is the same as my Dundee interview. Is it possible to rearrange? If so who should I contact?
Reply 317
Hi all, I got an interview for the 15th too.
I'm a graduate, and my UKCAT is 682.5.

What do we do from here? Guessing we get an email from Glasgow?
Hey guys, are they releasing more interviews do you think? It's my first choice and I have a UKCAT of 665. Would they release more interview dates tomorrow or wait till Monday? Worried :frown:
Original post by clairebear6
Hey guys, are they releasing more interviews do you think? It's my first choice and I have a UKCAT of 665. Would they release more interview dates tomorrow or wait till Monday? Worried :frown:

There's definitely hope for more, the only dates I've seen so far for the invitations are on the 14th/15th, yet the interview dates are 14-18th (according to acknowledgment email)

Quick Reply