The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VinnyThePooh
It seems there are already two applicants in the PAT thread (Both from Hertford I think)

Ooh my bad, sorry!
Original post by rvw4
Anybody hear from Teddy Hall? For anything?

And I remember reading one or two others- philosophy or something
Got an interview at Jesus College for Economics and Management (so nervous)
Original post by Yasmin JM

Just now?
Original post by rvw4

Yep, for biochemistry :smile:
Original post by Yasmin JM

Congrats!!! That's wonderful !!!
Original post by rvw4

yeah for history and politics, yesterday morning
Original post by Ulysses98
Just now?

I got it last night
Original post by Ulysses98
Congrats!!! That's wonderful !!!

Thank you! :smile:
Just found out about 2 hours ago that I have an interview for Mathematics and Statistics at St John's, Oxford.
Original post by superdarklord
I got an E&M Hertford interview too :smile: Do you have any idea what they entail? also we're there for three days! Does that mean multiple interviews?

Haha I don't know, looking at the website 9-11th are the standard days so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm probably guessing at least separate econ and management interviews though... How are you feeling about it?
Original post by MoonVirgo
Omg congrats!! Which college?? Also, if you don't mind, may I ask what your stats are and how you found the TSA? xx

Magdalen. Straight A in AS, thought I did not do pretty well in TSA as I ran out of time but it turns out not really bad... I think
Good Luck and you will receive an invite soon :smile:
Anyone PPE interview at Lincoln?
(edited 8 years ago)
History and Economics anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mchocchip
for what course??

Physics, you?
Original post by millieellen
History and Economics anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi yes I got an interview for History and Economics from Worcester today, which college have you applied for?:smile:
Original post by amieeeeee
Magdalen. Straight A in AS, thought I did not do pretty well in TSA as I ran out of time but it turns out not really bad... I think
Good Luck and you will receive an invite soon :smile:

Thank you xxx do you have any GCSEs??
Original post by skylake
Haha I don't know, looking at the website 9-11th are the standard days so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm probably guessing at least separate econ and management interviews though... How are you feeling about it?

Slightly nervous but I guess quite excited to see what happens. It doesn't help that I have a ridiculous amount of homework right now so juggling everything is tricky! How are you feeling?
Original post by nhabib3
Well obviously but you would think someone with high grades would at least get the interview

Maybe they got high entrance exam scpres.
Original post by PhysNobel
- apology if this repost

Hello ,

Firstly, I want to lay my my card out on the table ( because obviously you'll look at my previous posts )

Ok so , I'm an Etonian gong into the sixth form at Westminster because I want to be in Central London ( many reasons )

I'm fairly sure ( after being top in my school ) that unless I go even more completely insane , I will one day an interview for Oxford// MIT /Princeton for Physics

BUT ENUFF on me

- I am writing now on behalf of the daughter of a family friend , who hasn't enjoyed anywhere like the privilege I have ...

( in fact I would say very poor / council estate / parents on DSS etc ) SO PLEASE take this seriously..

Her mum tells me that she is SO AFRAID and Nervous coz Oxford have invited her for an interview for BA HISTORY

- SO PLEASE - Any Advice for her interview - she is top History in her school
( but the school is to be honest - inner city state / none of her teachers went to Oxford or Cambridge .... )

so you good people / Any tips would be very very welcome ASAP please

THANK YOU

James

I am sure that if she is very nervous they will be very gentle with her, so she must try to relax . It is important to show her enthusiasm for the subject rather than lots of knowledge.

Latest

Trending

Trending