University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of Essex Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jea91
Hi I've also applied for Oral Health Science, have only received a confirmation email so far.

Me to :/ when did you apply and is this your first application?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 41
I sent mine on 14th of September and have been checking like a mad woman ever since! Lol this is my first time applying so I'm really nervous! Are you a dental nurse?
Reply 42
Original post by jea91
I sent mine on 14th of September and have been checking like a mad woman ever since! Lol this is my first time applying so I'm really nervous! Are you a dental nurse?

I know how you feel I'm obsessed lol. Yes I am a dental nurse, are you?
Reply 43
Original post by amib19
I know how you feel I'm obsessed lol. Yes I am a dental nurse, are you?

The wait is agonising lol! Yes been nursing nearly 6 years and doing management for 2 years, but really want to step up the ladder now. Do you have any A-levels? x
Sending my application on Monday for Law. Predicted ABB and I got ABD at AS. Anyone else applying for Law?
Reply 45
Original post by jea91
The wait is agonising lol! Yes been nursing nearly 6 years and doing management for 2 years, but really want to step up the ladder now. Do you have any A-levels? x

No :/ wish i had lol but apparently they take experience etc into consideration, im currently doing access to science ao worse case if i dont get in this time will have that next tine round :smile:
Original post by Lin98
Hi, I got an offer to study Law for BBB :biggrin:
BUT I got a letter today inviting me for a visit day and an interview so I'm kinda confused. I have no problem with doing an interview, I just thought that they had already offered me a place? It defiantly says on UCAS Track that I have a place subject to conditions of achieving BBB. Does this mean that they can take my offer away? Has this happened to anyone else? Any help/info/advice would be appreciated :smile:

Since track is down I can't actually see if I have an offer yet (although I really hope I do!) but recieved a letter today inviting me for an interview and visit day, but not until February 10th! That seems so far away, I'm just praying that I have an offer already like you, that I just can't access because track is down all weekend! I might die from the tension of waiting otherwise! :')
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LoveSandu
Sending my application on Monday for Law. Predicted ABB and I got ABD at AS. Anyone else applying for Law?

I just got an offer for Law :smile: where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nnurfaatihah
I just got an offer for Law :smile: where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! I'm also applying to Southampton, Leicester, Reading and City. What about you? :smile:
Congrats! I'm also applying to Southampton, Leicester, Reading and City. What about you? :smile:

Thank you :smile: QUB and UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile: QUB and UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooo good unis, are you applying to just three?
Ooo good unis, are you applying to just three?

Cambridge and LSE rejected me very early on 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cambridge and LSE rejected me very early on 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw sorry to hear, the fact that you applied there is still very impressive!
Reply 53
I got an interview for Biomedical science on the 3rd of feb and it says they dont expect me to dress formally which caught me off guard cuz i always thought you had to dress really formerly when going to an interview...

I applied for Law 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from them :c

I have predicted grades of A*AB and my AS grades are BBBC. I hope to hear from them soon. I'm thinking of placing Essex as my insurance and Leicester as my first choice! What about you?
Original post by naadhiyah

I have predicted grades of A*AB and my AS grades are BBBC. I hope to hear from them soon. I'm thinking of placing Essex as my insurance and Leicester as my first choice! What about you?

Hi!

Congratulations for your grades :smile:
I have finished my law degree at Essex and currently doing my masters, should you need anything to know about the uni feel free to ask me!

^Andriana
Original post by Omran62
I got an interview for Biomedical science on the 3rd of feb and it says they dont expect me to dress formally which caught me off guard cuz i always thought you had to dress really formerly when going to an interview...

Hello!
Sure I agree with you, but try to see it as an effort to make you feel more comfy and being yourself. On the other hand, you are free to wear whatever you want; even this can be a costume (if you prefer so). But a nice and tidy appearance is suitable as well :smile:

^Andriana
Just sent my UCAS application off!

Will be applying for BSc Computer Science for 2016 entry! :biggrin:
Original post by naadhiyah

Heyy, i'm also applying to Leicester lol. I sent my application today because my referee was busy:colonhash: I'm also planning to make Leicester my firm and Essex my insurance :biggrin: if I get rejected by Soton, looks like we may see each othrr im the future! Dont worry you'll get an offer. Where else are you applying?
Original post by Omran62

Hi Omran,
I'm currently a third year biomedical science student and I also help out at interview day. Your dress isn't too important as the 'interview' is more of an informal chat with an academic to ensure you're suitable for the course. If you have any further questions about the course or interview I'm happy to help :smile:
^Shannon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending