The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr111
On a saturday?? Congrats by the way :biggrin: !

Oh no, i was too busy dancing around to post yesterday when it came in 😂 I was just wondering if there were any other English studying peeps.😄 Thank you!
Reply 7941
Original post by TaliaG
Thank you, that's really helpful! I've applied for French and Beginners' Russian, and Lincoln College gave me an interview (the college I originally applied for). What about you? :smile:

Ahh that's so cool :smile: I did Russian GCSE - you'll love it!
I applied for French and Beginners' Portuguese at New College and got an interview from them!
Good luck with everything! How are you preparing for the Russian side?
Original post by alauxjx
tbh i thought i completely flunked the TSA, but i don't know the results yet. thought they would be out in jan? thanks so much though! what are you applying to?

My tsa is crap. Yeah we find out on 15th jan. EP at univ. Still waiting but my chance is slim cos my AS and TSA are horrid... May I ask what grades have you got, please? Xx
Reply 7943
Anyone being interviewed at Hertford for E&M?
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
I just filled in the interview reply form for Merton and I am arriving a day early on the evening of the 5th. I couldnt select the 5th as an arroval date despite them saying that I can stay the night before.
Wrote an email and mentioned it in the form - anybody think this will be a problem?

Shouldn't be, they read the interview forms. If they have any problems they'll contact you, but if you want to sure I guess you could write the admissions office and confirm that they know.
Original post by CJB9

I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CJB9

et moi
I've been invited to interview at a different college does that mean that if I get an offer it won't be from the college I applied to? Thanks
Original post by ppestudent2
Interview for PPE at Keble :biggrin:

What are your grades like?
Has anyone heard from Wadham for PPE? They said they'll send a notification email a week before the interviews (so by tomorrow) but I haven't received anything at all yet? Is it normal to be sending out rejections this late?
Original post by Jamesmeg3
I've been invited to interview at a different college does that mean that if I get an offer it won't be from the college I applied to? Thanks

Probably

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my interview invite from Hertford yesterday. Computer Science and Philosophy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by luckystarr
Ahh yay found a fellow applicant buddy! Ikr I can't deal with this long wait 😭 let me know as soon as you hear anything from them yeah?:smile:

Yes of course! They do say they'll reply with at least 7 days notice either way, so I guess there's still time :smile:
Original post by blackdiamond97
Has anyone heard from Wadham for PPE? They said they'll send a notification email a week before the interviews (so by tomorrow) but I haven't received anything at all yet? Is it normal to be sending out rejections this late?

I haven't heard anything yet either! I just sent them an email an hour ago.. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything!
Original post by LexieR98
I haven't heard anything yet either! I just sent them an email an hour ago.. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything!

Thank you, they're cutting it a bit fine aren't they! They may not reply until Monday though, I'm not sure what their admissions opening hours are
Original post by Jamesmeg3

most likely, though it also depends on whether other colleges want to interview you as well during the interview days.
Reply 7956
Original post by not you
Sometimes I hate being a medicine applicant; have to study hard for tests only to get disappointingly borderline results, and then waiting ages for a reply that has a 50/50 chance of being a rejection :colonhash:

Any idea when we'll find out if we're in for interview?
Original post by blackdiamond97

All replies should have come at least a week in advance of the interview. If you've not received anything, I definitely suggest that you email your college (and CC the department) as soon as possible.
Original post by ArtilleryArthur
Got my interview for English at Balliol today at 11:18! I'm ****ing ecstatic! Anybody else applying for English and/or to Balliol? :smile: :smile:

I'm an English applicant! Got an interview for Corpus☺️ Massive congrats! What days are you staying in Oxford!
Reply 7959
Anyone heard of any invites for medicine? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending