The Student Room Group

[WEEKS LEFT: 23] What are your goals for A Levels? Do not fail your contract.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PlayerBB
Thank you and Bradford but since I am an international student, the competition is much higher :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

what course does Bradford want A*A*A for.
AAA, A/A* in EPQ
A*A*AA - more A*s would be nice but I highly doubt it so that's what I'm aiming for.
Original post by whydoidothis?
what course does Bradford want A*A*A for.

they don't, i just need those grades to ensure my place as an international applicant
they don't, i just need those grades to ensure my place as an international applicant

Why don't you go to a much better uni which offers international places with standard offers like Warwick. I know a few PPE applicants from aborad who hold Warwick offers with standard grades.
Reply 285
Yo, add me in for A*A*A*A*
Let's do this!
Original post by whydoidothis?
Why don't you go to a much better uni which offers international places with standard offers like Warwick. I know a few PPE applicants from aborad who hold Warwick offers with standard grades.

I have applied to pharmacy and unfortunately Warwick doesn't offer it :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

with grades like yours kcl surely

Posted from TSR Mobile

With your grades, you're aiming for below where you can go bro.

I'll add everyone else to the list soon!
Add me in for a*aa!
Original post by High Stakes
With your grades, you're aiming for below where you can go bro.

I'll add everyone else to the list soon!
A*AA hopefully
Any ideas on how to deal with this?

Just had mocks and feel like i've done below par on all of them.

My mum keeps pestering me to revise more but I feel like she doesnt actually understand that i cant sustain my focus for more than an hour since after an hour at home my brain gets bored(not good but i genuinely fall apart at this part).Moreover,I feel like the way she acts as if im the worst student in class and do nothing at home is just annoying since I actually do my homework at school and try to revise during my frees (theres no alternative anyway since i dont bring my phone to school and we have no common room) how do you suggest i deal with this?

I feel like ive underperformed on my mocks partly due to the unpredictability of my tests.
For instance my economics teacher tested us on three topics out of the entire unit which isnt a realistic representation of the actual exam by a long shot
For english my actual exam practice has been limited by my teacher due to the focus on coursework texts so this exam was only my second attempt
For Psychology i had to revise 16 essays only to have three of them actually come up.

Now it seems as if my mum is treating this like my real performance in the exams which is really bugging me.I will admit I dont revise as much as I should but honestly I feel like i do work hard at school and i lack in exam practice...ugh Rant over I guess....this is why I hate mocks....
Predicted AABB by sixth form

Personal prediction A*AAB

I got BBBD AT AS, so I'm retaking 4 exams
BBC lol
Reply 294
Sixth form prediction: AAB/ABB
Personal prediction: A*AB :smile: Fingers crossed!
AAA
School predicted me AABC. Planning to work hard to get AABB /AAAB. Wish me luck!
A*A*AA
Aiming for A*A*A*A*.
I AM STAYING POSITIVE!! AND M GONNA WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL!!!
AAAA

Quick Reply

Latest