The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabbynutley98
Thank you,what course have you applied for?? :smile:

Music! What are you applying for?
Original post by rachelthehuman
Has anyone else applied for Stirling or Queen's Belfast (especially for English) and got an offer back? I have all of mine except for these two and the wait is torture!

I got Stirling the day after I applied so they should be quick:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Yes! a few weeks ago now, but took them about a week :smile: good luck!

Just got an offer from Liverpool haha!
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Has anyone been hearing from Bristol (life sciences/biological sciences)? I sent my application on the 22nd October

I sent mine on the 10th of November and got an offer for Biology on the 19th
Ya my friends did and they both got offers
Got an offer from royal holloway and city :h:
Reply 1566
Original post by h3110
Nice! Think you will firm Warwick?

I took the winter paper for my a2, so by the time my grades get released in january i can make a decision based on that :smile: But yes, warwick would be my firm.
Original post by imc1234
Music! What are you applying for?

Oooh!religious studies :smile:
Reply 1568
I've applied to Northumbria, Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland.

I applied on the 25th November, Northumbria made an offer on 26th. Had acknowledgement from Durham and Newcastle but nothing else yet.

Was really impressed how quick Northumbria made an offer, I'm going to accept Northumbria when the others get back to me as it was my first choice.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by emilywenzel98
I got Stirling the day after I applied so they should be quick:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, thank you :smile: which subject did you apply for?
Sent off my UCAS end of last week (for primary education) and I've already got 3 interviews lined up (Reading, Derby and Brighton) and had my NTU interview on wednesday, they offered me a place yesterday. Still no word from Durham....
Original post by Dina.alsamhouri
Got an offer from royal holloway and city :h:

Congrats! What did you apply for?
Anyone got offers from Kent?
Original post by Kanyana-Keeza
Anyone got offers from Kent?

What are you applying for??
Original post by rachelthehuman
Ah okay, thank you :smile: which subject did you apply for?

Sport and exercise science

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long do the following unis take to send offers:

Bath, Coventry, Nottingham Trent, Bournemouth, Winchester?
Original post by Seveers
How long do the following unis take to send offers:

Bath, Coventry, Nottingham Trent, Bournemouth, Winchester?

Nottingham Trent was rather quick for me got an offer last night after sending my application on Wednesday! Where as Winchester haven't even sent me an acknowledgement email yet! What are you applying for?
Sent my application on 20th November and already have 2 offers from Warwick (23/11) and Cardiff (26/11). Bath wants me to send them predicted grades until 9th December. Did anyone hear something from Aston and Strathclyde?
Original post by gabbynutley98
Nottingham Trent was rather quick for me got an offer last night after sending my application on Wednesday! Where as Winchester haven't even sent me an acknowledgement email yet! What are you applying for?

Accounting and Finance! I finished my UCAS application last week but need to wait until monday for my college tutor to send it off so was wondering when I'd start hearing back :smile:

Winchester is the university I want to go to the most so I hope they get faster at replying :frown:
Has anyone heard anything from KCL for Classics? They asked me for some additional information in early November but I haven't heard from them since...

Latest

Trending

Trending