The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sanchez has the zeal of a "hunting lion" says Wenger. Man, Arsene is rapidly becoming this decade's Cantona. Bloody love him.
Original post by Use Err Name
And you think Chelsea's new stadium will be any better?

You'll be lucky to have half the atmosphere when you move as we did when we moved.

Not actually a Chelsea fan, contrary to the name.

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Mate you obviously are new to the ff, because anyone who is regularly on here knows I'm the biggest critic of our fans, especially at home. Probably annoys the other lads on here how much I bang on about it.

I am new. I do find it hard to accept Arsenal fans being the best anything
Original post by Diego Costa
Not actually a Chelsea fan, contrary to the name.

I am new. I do find it hard to accept Arsenal fans being the best anything

I think they make the best keyboard warriors tbh
Reply 603
I'm glad Ox & Ramsey are back..

Posted from TSR Mobile
UEFA has confirmed that the Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Arijan Ademi was banned after testing positive for the anabolic steroid stanozolol.
Original post by SA-1
I'm glad Ox & Ramsey are back..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 606
Really hope Ox steps up tbh
Reply 607
Original post by SA-1
Really hope Ox steps up tbh

Said 1000x times already
Original post by Mackay
UEFA has confirmed that the Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Arijan Ademi was banned after testing positive for the anabolic steroid stanozolol.

Don't know why they can't dock those ****ers some points and give us at least 1.
Don't forget how long it took Walcott to come good. But then again Wenger's hinting at ending his career soon so Oxlade's might go with him.
Reply 610
Original post by AR_95
Said 1000x times already

It's fine, it's not like we're relying on him getting us 15 goals per season. He would need to be very very good to break in to a fully fit Arsenal squad so I'm completely fine with being patient with him.

He needs to work on his decision making and end product, and then he can be very good. He's completely different to Campbell imo, and I would rather him start in an injured Arsenal squad rather than Campbell.

Looks like Rambo will start on the right anyway tbh, Wenger says he doesn't want to waste Ramsey's strength by playing him in Coqs position.

It feels like tomorrow we'll line up like..

Cech
Bellerin Merta Kosc Monreal
Flamini Santi
Ramsey Ozil Alexis
Giroud

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 611
Original post by shawn_o1
Don't forget how long it took Walcott to come good. But then again Wenger's hinting at ending his career soon so Oxlade's might go with him.

Nah Walcott had a lot more to his name at the same age than Ox does.
Walcott was playing first team football as a starter at the time tbh. Chamberlain not yet playing first team football like Walcott was as an undisputed starter.
That 5-2 scoreline against Leicester away looking really handsome now init :colondollar:
Reply 614
Perfect for us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Walcott was playing first team football as a starter at the time tbh. Chamberlain not yet playing first team football like Walcott was as an undisputed starter.

Tbf in 11/12 when Walcott was the same age, his only competition on the wings were from the likes of Arshavin and Gervinho for two spots.

Nowadays a full strength Arsenal squad would include Ozil and Sanchez in a 4-2-3-1, Chamberlain has much tougher competition given that he'd be competing with Campbell, Walcott and soon to be Campbell for one spot.
imagine thinking arshavin and gervinho werent top qualiteee
arshavin 08-10 was unreal

he scores when he waaaaaants
Original post by Zürich
arshavin 08-10 was unreal

Gervinho's fivehead was unreal.

image.jpeg

Latest