The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer of AAA for Law! Might be my insurance/firm, depends on what my first choice says
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Got an offer for Law last night!! (AAA or AAB with an A in my EPQ)
I have an offer for Economics BSc :h::h::h:
Reply 123
I got an offer of ABB for BA Modern Languages. :smile: anyone else doing modern languages? (Or German or Hispanic studies?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 124
I got an offer too (ABB) for Spanish and Chinese, where else are you applying for languages?
Reply 125
Original post by Ebs48
I got an offer too (ABB) for Spanish and Chinese, where else are you applying for languages?

I have unconditional offers from Nottingham, Birmingham and Newcastle
... It's making it really difficult cause I think I like Sheffield the most :tongue: where else are you applying :smile: is Sheffield your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by susss
I got an offer of ABB for BA Modern Languages. :smile: anyone else doing modern languages? (Or German or Hispanic studies?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an offer for the same course. Will probably be my firm choice- I was thinking of doing French , Beginner's Dutch and maybe Italian... Not too sure on the final language though
I got an unofficial offer on Monday for an MSc Biochemistry. I've got the open day/interview next Thursday, and I'm kind of nervous. I am not the talkative type, and I'm getting a touch stressed about the interview especially, but also the whole being around people I've never met for a day. That's another story though, any tips on the interview? What kind of questions do they ask? Do I have to revise or anything?
I have an offer to study Computer Science which requires me to achieve an A in maths (completed three different A-Levels)
Reply 129
Original post by Diabolomenthe
I've got an offer for the same course. Will probably be my firm choice- I was thinking of doing French , Beginner's Dutch and maybe Italian... Not too sure on the final language though

Are you going to an applicant visit day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by susss
Are you going to an applicant visit day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely, but I don't know which date yet. How about you?
Reply 131
Original post by Diabolomenthe
Most likely, but I don't know which date yet. How about you?

Yeah I'm gonna go, not sure when either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any one applying for english lit?
Just got an unconditional offer to study computer science^^
Reply 134
Got an offer for history yesterday:smile:
Original post by JPS97
Got an offer for history yesterday:smile:

Well done!! :biggrin: are they your first choice?
Reply 136
Original post by miss.eleanora
Well done!! :biggrin: are they your first choice?

Yes, visited an open day and loved it!!
Got an invite for an open day & the email said i will receive an offer after i attend, is that commonnn??
Original post by NatalieEXE
I have an offer for Economics BSc :h::h::h:

Me too. Same course.

AAB
Original post by krowfan
Me too. Same course.

AAB

Well done :smile:
Is it one of your top choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending