The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting to hear from St. Anne's Philosophy and Beginners Modern Greek. This wait is killing me :frown:
Anyone got interview from Trinity ?
Has anyone heard from St. Catz for Economics and Management?
Original post by Jeteesha
Anyone got interview from Trinity ?

No answer from trinity here, from what I've heard they're being quite slow
Original post by skylake
Yeah I was planning on brushing over books in my PS just to know the main ideas brought up in them. Then maybe ask my teachers if they've got any advice. Other than that not really sure. I wear a suit at my school as part of uniform so I'll probably wear a suit for my interview aha.

Basically same regarding the prep. Hm my school uniform is an actual uniform of like skirt and jumper so I've no ideal! Probably something smart yet comfortable considering we're most likely sitting on sofas
Original post by PlaneovertheSea
Do you think that leaving Oxford at 1 o'clock would be a problem considering I must stay until 10 and maybe later that day? I think on Wednesday they send the PPE applicants to other colleges, if needed and since I mentioned it on the reply form they could plan accordingly. Leaving later isnt really an option because I already arrive at home at midnight that day and have a big test on thursday morning.

aha I saw your Facebook post
Original post by mollysturew
I have an interview at Lincoln and answered the form regarding accommodation, but there was nothing about submitting a photo and everyone else seems to have had to do this, has anyone else who applied to Lincoln had another email or was that it??

Same with me, I haven't been asked to send a photo. Which subject/when have you been asked to go?
Reply 8147
Original post by AC57
Master and Margarita!! That's another good one, but it's really long :smile:
Yeah it does! The vocab is similar to Spanish but it sounds more nasal - a lot like French... so I think it's the perfect combination!

I've heard that it's a good book. Oh that's really interesting! Good luck with everything! :biggrin:
Original post by well.i.wonder
I got an invitation for my interview at Worcester, received the mail this Friday. I've applied for Philosophy and French :smile:

Yey another Philosophy and French person!
I got my invitation for an interview on Friday too, but from Brasenose. How are you preparing for the interview? I'm quite scared for the French interview, I feel like I'll go in and forget how to form a sentence or something stupid:s-smilie:
Has anyone heard from St. Catz for Economics and Management?
What interview preparation is everyone doing ?
Anyone heard from St Hugh's? Specifically history :P
Interview preparation for ORIENTAL STUDIES??
Reply 8153
Original post by NamEJ
Have there been any IB applicants that have been successful thus far? :smile: If so what are your predicted results?

Got an interview for languages :smile: predicted 42 points, 776766 + 3 core points.
Original post by thehollowcrown
Anyone who sent their photo or answered their online form get any kind of acknowledgement for doing so?

Nope...
Original post by GeorgieS-H

Looks like they're not participating in this year's selections 😂 Still waiting for them to reply for languges...
Has anyone got interview for Electrical Engineering (College :LMH)
Original post by GeorgieS-H

There's been like 2-3 people who have heard via reallocation by their original colleges but not St Hugh's, and apparently one person (whose name escapes me) who received a reply directly from St Hugh's

The rest of us are all still waiting on any kind of reply
I wonder whether other candidates at the college during interviews will all just be revising the whole time or whether people will actually be social, I could imagine both
Does anyone know if there's a possibility of deferring your offer (if you get one) if you didn't originally apply for deferred entry?

Latest

Trending

Trending