The Student Room Group

Still confused over my weekend blackout....

Unsure whether is is the right thread...

on friday night I got really drunk and headed to a club, I took some MDMA (it was only a small amount) and have taken it previously. But this time the only thing I remember was leaning on a friend, then everything going dizzy and finally being back on my sofa....

I woke up on saturday, extreme grinding and everything hurts hah- I have bruises everywhere and i have slightly slurred speech. Apparently I collapsed in the club, they lay me on a table for a few hours and finally the security guard carried me into a taxi as I just went unconscious...

I remember none of this, feel really lethargic/ depressed, kind of confused, I don`t know what to do now?
Original post by Anonymous

on friday night I got really drunk and headed to a club, I took some MDMA (it was only a small amount) and have taken it previously. But this time the only thing I remember was leaning on a friend, then everything going dizzy and finally being back on my sofa....

I woke up on saturday, extreme grinding and everything hurts hah- I have bruises everywhere and i have slightly slurred speech. Apparently I collapsed in the club, they lay me on a table for a few hours and finally the security guard carried me into a taxi as I just went unconscious...

I remember none of this, feel really lethargic/ depressed, kind of confused, I don`t know what to do now?

Don't take MDMA?
Reply 2
You collapsed in a club and they lay you on a table for a few hours? wtf ....... Surely someone thought to take you to A&E? Your mates don't sound like they are looking after you all that much but hopefully this will put you off taking drugs. I'm not gonna lecture you on it cos I have taken them myself. Personally, a bad experience with ketamine put me off all drugs for life and I realised how stupid I was. Maybe see a doctor if you are worried.
Original post by AdjectiveNoun
Don't take MDMA?

PRSOM
Sounds like you got roofied hard TBH. That's a pretty ridiculous thing to cut MDMA with so I would guess someone put it in your drink. Also drinking heavily and taking MDMA sounds really stupid and not even fun. Also if you can't handle your drink maybe that's just what it is.

Original post by AdjectiveNoun
Don't take MDMA?

Pretty sure the alcohol (or something in the alcohol) was more likely to have done this than MDMA.
Reply 5
Original post by SmashConcept
Sounds like you got roofied hard TBH. That's a pretty ridiculous thing to cut MDMA with so I would guess someone put it in your drink. Also drinking heavily and taking MDMA sounds really stupid and not even fun. Also if you can't handle your drink maybe that's just what it is.

Pretty sure the alcohol (or something in the alcohol) was more likely to have done this than MDMA.

hmm maybe as I can handle my drink- only ever have 3 drinks before heading out!

Just unsure how to deal with feeling so grim mentally and physically
hmm maybe as I can handle my drink- only ever have 3 drinks before heading out!

Just unsure how to deal with feeling so grim mentally and physically

Well you said you got really drunk so.....

You will feel lethargic and down after taking MDMA. If you've taken MDMA before how can you not know this?
If your speech is still slurred then I think you should go to the doctor just so they can check you over and give you some advice.. like don't take drugs Haha especially as people put all sorts of stuff in these 'drugs'.. you could have been given anything
Reply 8
Original post by SmashConcept
Well you said you got really drunk so.....

You will feel lethargic and down after taking MDMA. If you've taken MDMA before how can you not know this?

because I`ve never felt this before! normally I just sleep the next day, watch soppy films and fine but this time it`s not right
because I`ve never felt this before! normally I just sleep the next day, watch soppy films and fine but this time it`s not right

Well yeah, I think you took something else. You're not dead and it sounds like you didn't get raped, so good news. You'll probably get back to normal as the drugs clear out of your system. If you can force yourself to exercise that has helped me in similar spots.
Reply 10
carry on with life and try not to get so drunk next time? while it is scary and dangerous this is pretty normal for people who get very drunk... i also wouldn't recommend mixing getting wasted with taking drugs... a little silly no? anything could happen.

as for how you feel now... also pretty normal whether it's a hangover or come down... if you really are concerned ring NHS direct or go to your doctor as it wont do any harm.
(edited 8 years ago)

I've had this before when I was about 17 and felt like that for about 3-4 days afterwards. Apparently I came home with no shirt on and said someone dropped me off home but I still have no idea whom. Felt rougher than ever the next day and then the following day and it like ... gradually started feeling more normal but still kinda weird for a couple more days. Didn't even have the TV on the first day, just kinda stared into space most of the time and even when I tried going on the internet I'd just get tired and distracted.

I still don't know what happened, I've had bad hangovers before but that's the only time I got this feeling of being completely gutted and totally empty inside.

Woke up in a field miles away from home once too, that was pretty rough. Needless to say I don't drink anymore haha. Just stay in bed, drink tons of water and eat sugary foods for the next couple of days. The feeling will pass eventually, don't worry. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest