The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8220
Still waiting for biomed ugh it's so tense :frown:
Reply 8221
St John's interviewees, what times did you get your email? Same question for St Catz interviewees :smile:
Original post by sr111
St John's interviewees, what times did you get your email? Same question for St Catz interviewees :smile:

My email (St. John's for French and Portuguese) came through at 7.30!
Reply 8223
Original post by clare_97

am or pm?
Original post by 9dobbo1
Is anyone still waiting to hear back on PPE?

Yes, Trinity applicant here! I've called twice, they're never there, so I have no idea what to do. Traveling from Spain so flights are cheaper than Shanghai, but it's a long weekend here the flights are still quite expensive! What about you?

Today?? Hope I hear soon as well for the same course :smile:
Original post by canboys
Not yet :/
I know a few people have though. What college did you apply for?

I applied to Somerville. Which colleges have people heard from?
Are you a ComSci applicant too?😊
Hey! Does anyone know if there would be a time difference in the timing of receiving interview invitations between international students and domestic students?
Reply 8228
Interview for History and Spanish at Teddy Hall!
Anyone know how long each interview tends to be? Been reallocated to Corpus Christi for PPE
Interview for French at Christ Church :smile: email came through at 10:50 am and had "Modern Languages Interview" as the subject line. Yay!
what will the email title say if u have gotten an interview?
Original post by Bearbert
Sorry about asking and I'm not completly sure those are relevant but I'll have an interview at St John's and was wondering what kind of activities were organized there last year for interviewees.

There were game nights such as quizzes, cards and movies on last year. I think trips to G & D's may have also taken place and similar social activities will be happening this year too.
Original post by Bearbert
Sorry about asking and I'm not completly sure those are relevant but I'll have an interview at St John's and was wondering what kind of activities were organized there last year for interviewees.

No it's fine - good question!

So the Student Ambassadors arranged a variety of activites - I remember there being quizzes, films in the Garden Quad Auditorium and a trip to G&D's :smile: In the meantime, lots of people sat in the Prestwich and Larkin Rooms playing card games or chatting to each other. The two questions you'll be asked over and over are 'so which course are you applying for?' and 'whereabouts have you travelled from?'; I only realised when I got home that I knew nearly no-one's name - only their course and where they had come from, which was a bit strange! When I didn't fancy playing games or joining in with any of the activities, I went out and explored Oxford a bit. I brought a map of the centre with me so that I could find my way back, and just wandered around doing Christmas shopping. I visited the covered market (including Ben's Cookie. Twice. :tongue: ), and the Christmas Market on Broad Street. You certainly won't get bored whilst you're here!
Is anyone still receiving emails for engineering physics?
(edited 8 years ago)
@MERTON PHYSICS

please hurry the **** up
Original post by Saga1997

Yes!
Anyone heard anything for physics who's applied to a college other than Hertford?
Original post by Saga1997

Good luck! Which college? :smile:
Good luck! Which college? :smile:

Christ Church, still nothing tho

Latest

Trending

Trending