On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Healthcare science @ Uni of Southampton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by beans_0402
Aw, I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe I'll see you there!

Haha yeah fingers crossed :P and maybe yeah, might see you there :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by beans_0402
It took about 3 weeks for Southampton to get back to me. Where else have you applied?

That's reassuring! I've applied to Leeds, UWE, St George's, and Plymouth
Reply 62
Original post by matty_0206
That's reassuring! I've applied to Leeds, UWE, St George's, and Plymouth

I've applied to Leeds and St Georges too! :smile: They are the only two I haven't got an interview from yet - Leeds are waiting until after the deadline to send out interviews :frown: and I haven't heard anything from St Georges at all hahah
Original post by moneymania999
ahhhh damn you guys are lucky, my teachers haven't even sent the ucas off.

Don't worry I'm sure that they will fully consider your application, especially with your predicted grades. Don't stress! :smile:
Hopefully we will just have to wait and see how it all unfolds...
Original post by jtavinuya
Don't worry I'm sure that they will fully consider your application, especially with your predicted grades. Don't stress! :smile:
Original post by ctwinley
I've been invited to the selection day! So nervous :s-smilie:

Hi there, i have interviews for manchester met this thursday, middlesex next week on a monday and wolverhampton on the 17th december, for cardiac physiology and physiological scicnes. :smile: I'm waiting on Leeds and Sunderland.
Reply 66
Has anyone heard back yet? I've applied to Southampton, Swansea, Plymouth, St George's and UWE but so far have an interview at Plymouth on 5th December. Applied mid October and still not heard back from the others! :frown:
Original post by pyehol
Has anyone heard back yet? I've applied to Southampton, Swansea, Plymouth, St George's and UWE but so far have an interview at Plymouth on 5th December. Applied mid October and still not heard back from the others! :frown:

I would love to tell you, but I haven't even sent mine off yet, my teacher still has it. I applied to Swansea, Southampton, Middlesex, Leeds and Wolverhampton.
Reply 68
I'm going to the Manchester met interview on Thursday as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by amina126
Hi there, i have interviews for manchester met this thursday, middlesex next week on a monday and wolverhampton on the 17th december, for cardiac physiology and physiological scicnes. :smile: I'm waiting on Leeds and Sunderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess I'll be seeing you next monday lol :smile:

Panicking a bit though as I can't find my gcse certificates from year 9 and 10 (three subjects) ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha guess I'll be seeing you there. I'm so nervous for the interview,I wonder what questions will be asked.
I guess I'll be seeing you next monday lol :smile:

Panicking a bit though as I can't find my gcse certificates from year 9 and 10 (three subjects) ffs

That's great, we will be doing a group interview i think.Ohhh no I have to dig up my certificates, so annoying. :laugh:
That's great, we will be doing a group interview i think.Ohhh no I have to dig up my certificates, so annoying. :laugh:

Kind of glad the schedule timings are decent tho!!. Starts at 12ish and all, whereas have to travel all the way up to UWE bristol by 9.40 omg in a few weeks too. (I live in london so yeah price and timings are kind of a flop #thestruggleisreal
Reply 74
Haha guess I'll be seeing you there. I'm so nervous for the interview,I wonder what questions will be asked.

Haha yeah, I've got no idea - kinda nervous :P going up to Manchester today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah, I've got no idea - kinda nervous :P going up to Manchester today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im from Leeds so it's only like an hour and a half away from manchester.
Kind of glad the schedule timings are decent tho!!. Starts at 12ish and all, whereas have to travel all the way up to UWE bristol by 9.40 omg in a few weeks too. (I live in london so yeah price and timings are kind of a flop #thestruggleisreal

Yeah, it'll be chilled out. i'm from leeds so it's like 3hours away! ahh it's going to be soo long, feel sorry for my dad he's taking me everywhere. :laugh:
Reply 77
Im from Leeds so it's only like an hour and a half away from manchester.

Ah fair enough, that's not too bad then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Yeah, it'll be chilled out. i'm from leeds so it's like 3hours away! ahh it's going to be soo long, feel sorry for my dad he's taking me everywhere. :laugh:

The Middlesex interview is quite relaxed - there's a whole group of you altogether who discuss the questions asked :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you go to the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending