The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard from LMH ?
Original post by kind3110
Anyone heard from LMH ?

Yup, got my interview invitation last thursday for History.
Got rejected guys, good luck to everyone else x
Magdalen physics interview just came through!
Solid rejection, best of luck to all with your applications :smile:
Just received a Wadham interview:smile:
Original post by Lsdjrl
Just received a Wadham interview:smile:

congrats! what for? I'm still waiting for maths!!
Original post by fl0ppyd1sk
Got rejected guys, good luck to everyone else x

NOOOOO. That sucks! :frown:

I'm so doomed now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marthaklambert
congrats! what for? I'm still waiting for maths!!

Modern languages! Don't think maths have been sent yet, so you'll probably get yours soon. Good luck!
Just got an interview for Biological Sciences at St. Hugh's :h:
Original post by yang323
Which college are you applying to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Worcester College!! :smile:
Reply 8331
Original post by SJM229
Just got an interview for Biological Sciences at St. Hugh's :h:

Yaaay!!! 😁
Got my email for an interview for French and ab intio Russian at St John's this morning! Anyone else got one for either of those at John's? It'd be nice to know someone beforehand!
Original post by FelixJoelBrooke
Has anyone heard back from biomed yet?

We got emails from the med school in October saying we should get decisions on Wednesday, so maybe it's the same as you seeing as you had to do the BMAT too? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8334
Everyone seems to know what sort of time they should be getting replies but I don't know where to find this?? I'm applying for Geography at Worcester and can't seem to find anything on the Worcester website explaining when they send out interviews?

Haven't heard much about Worcester or Geography does anyone know when I'll get rejected this is a fat long ting:frown:
Thanks! Well done to you too - Hertford looks great too!
Original post by hpkn
Everyone seems to know what sort of time they should be getting replies but I don't know where to find this?? I'm applying for Geography at Worcester and can't seem to find anything on the Worcester website explaining when they send out interviews?

Haven't heard much about Worcester or Geography does anyone know when I'll get rejected this is a fat long ting:frown:

I haven't got any response from Worcester either :frown:
Reply 8337
Did anyone hear back regarding medicine interviews? St.Edmund's Hall (Teddy Hall) applicant here :biggrin:
Reply 8338
Original post by iluv
Did anyone hear back regarding medicine interviews? St.Edmund's Hall (Teddy Hall) applicant here :biggrin:

I was emailed earlier on by Magdalen saying all medicine applicants will hear back on the 2nd of december - so wednesday is the day!
Reply 8339
Original post by Skygliderjack
I haven't got any response from Worcester either :frown:

what course u applying for?

Latest