Original post by kjlynch
Anyone at Corpus Christi from 9th-11th? (history btw!) :smile:

I leave on the 9th but I'm in Corpus Christi for English! Best of luck x
Is anyone at Jesus on the 7th/8th?
Original post by kjlynch

Original post by Lilymacky
I leave on the 9th but I'm in Corpus Christi for English! Best of luck x

Yay, other Corpus applicants! I'm from the 8th to the 11th, for Classics :biggrin:
Original post by connieiscrazy
http://www.st-hughs.ox.ac.uk/study-at-st-hughs/undergraduate/applying/ If you scroll down and click on the bar that says 'What is an interview like?'. The website claims that other colleges interview the majority as well but it's nice of Hugh's to state it explicitly

Oh that's nice, and two questions down they say that Scottish qualifications add strength to the College so if I hadn't applied for medicine, they might have actually liked me :tongue:
Original post by mazzaion
Yay, other Corpus applicants! I'm from the 8th to the 11th, for Classics :biggrin:

That's fab! I hope everyone is social when we arrive!
Original post by mazzaion

Good luck to the both of you!! We'll probably bump into each other haha! Am I the only one who's super excited?
Original post by maella
Yes I do :smile: what are you applying for? I have been invited for interview on the 8th and may have to stay until the 10th even though English interviews are meant to finish on the 8th... so they could invite you later than you think, don't worry :smile:

I'm down from the 7th till the 10th for English at Corpus Christi!! Which college are you applying to?
Original post by JessicaW204
I received a letter from Keble which took a day to come, good luck!

thanks very much, did you also receive an email?
Reply 8428
Original post by kjlynch

Not at corpus but im at somerville on those days, for history too :smile:
Im in mansfield college from the 8-11th:smile:
Original post by natashalaisan
Now is not the time for 4 days out of VI form! I have, Wednesday morning at the Taylorian :smile:

You can say that again! ooh good luck :smile: what A-Levels do you do if you dont mind me asking? :wink:
anyone else got an interview at St Anne's?
Original post by connieiscrazy
http://www.st-hughs.ox.ac.uk/study-at-st-hughs/undergraduate/applying/ If you scroll down and click on the bar that says 'What is an interview like?'. The website claims that other colleges interview the majority as well but it's nice of Hugh's to state it explicitly

you know 51% can be considered a majority as well right?
Original post by FutureOxford3
you know 51% can be considered a majority as well right?

But is that a 'vast majority'?
Original post by natashalaisan
I've not seen anyone else for it either! Have you had your Russian interview time through?

Hey I applied for the same course as you haha! But at ChCh. Great to see someone else with French and ab initio Russian :tongue:
Original post by AlexSaxton
Via email or letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email.
Original post by georgia244
anyone else got an interview at St Anne's?

Yes for chemistry. You?
Has anybody heard from Exeter for modern languages??
Original post by ZYCJASON
You will receive the rejection letter in the next few days I mean if u did apply Exeter.

I also spoke to them today and they said they hadn't given invitations for modern languages out yet?
Original post by kjlynch
Good luck to the both of you!! We'll probably bump into each other haha! Am I the only one who's super excited?

No! I am so excited! Will be so nice to meet everyone☺️

Latest

Trending

Trending