The Student Room Group

*MEGATHREAD* Interview discussion thread '15-'16

Scroll to see replies

Guys, I'm the one setting up the whatsapp group. So far I have a few numbers but I need at least 5 to make the group! I've never done anything like this so I'm also trusting you guys :P
As I said, it's purely for interview prep and to share spur of the moment tips etc.
Original post by ToLiveInADream
Guys, I'm the one setting up the whatsapp group. So far I have a few numbers but I need at least 5 to make the group! I've never done anything like this so I'm also trusting you guys :P
As I said, it's purely for interview prep and to share spur of the moment tips etc.

I'd love to join! :biggrin:
Original post by ToLiveInADream

Count me in
Reply 443
Happened to the groupchat?
Reply 444
Anyone who wants to discuss interview questions I really suggest sending your number to @ToLiveInADream to get added to the whatsapp group. Bounce some ideas off eachother, it definitely helps out
Reply 445
Original post by Ekno
Anyone who wants to discuss interview questions I really suggest sending your number to @ToLiveInADream to get added to the whatsapp group. Bounce some ideas off eachother, it definitely helps out

I sent my number. I haven't been added yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by temid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 447
Original post by Merv97
Same

Same
Reply 449
If you guys want to send me it, I'll start the GC now, think it's a brilliant idea which should be started right away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 450
Original post by futureDOCTOR2k15
Same

Original post by Merv97
Same

Original post by temid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyones still at school this morning, give it until this afternoon and you'll get added
Original post by Ekno
Everyones still at school this morning, give it until this afternoon and you'll get added

Well...probably isn't happening is it😂
Well...probably isn't happening is it😂

I'm already in the group chat so I'm sure they'll add you when they get back from school :smile:
Original post by Fannibal
I'm already in the group chat so I'm sure they'll add you when they get back from school :smile:

Really...this is a WhatsApp group right?
Reply 454
Okay okay okay, send me your numbers if you want to be in the Whatsapp chat and i'll add you now.
Original post by Ekno
Okay okay okay, send me your numbers if you want to be in the Whatsapp chat and i'll add you now.

Lol what?
Thought someone else was making the group....?
Reply 456
Lol what?
Thought someone else was making the group....?

its the same group, im just 2nd admin while the #1 is at school
Original post by Ekno
its the same group, im just 2nd admin while the #1 is at school

Sent it
can u add me to the whatsapp group i sent my number
Original post by Ekno

I haven't received an offer yet, but I'm hoping to. Can I send my number to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending