The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Hi! I've applied to and received an offer from Cardiff to do Accounting and Finance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Nandosfood
I've applied fo media and communications

Hi, nice to meet you! I have applied for every course of Media, Journalism and Cultural Studies :smile: I've submitted my application a couple of minutes ago and I'm trembling. Good luck with your offers, please send me positive vibes!
Original post by Lukkkeee
Cardiff is my first choice but I'm unsure whether il receive an offer! Psychology, sociology and ICT! They aren't particularly 'preferred' subject which is why I'm unsure about whether il receive an offer :frown:

I do psych, soc and business and have an offer for cardiff- don't worry and good luck!
Original post by CirclesAreRound
Hey guys

I've just received an offer for Chemistry :smile:

If anyone's attending the open day on the 03/12 I'll see you there!

I also applied for Chemistry (with year abroad)! I thought they required you to go to Interviews?

EDIT: Oh I've just received an offer too! Guess they don't interview then!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by effie13
hey!
Im applying for chemistry!! :smile:

Have you heard back yet? I saw someone posted earlier that they had already received an offer, however I thought they required you to attend an interview.
Does anyone else have a medical engineering (or any other kind ) of interview next Tuesday? (Ie 1st December?)
Is anyone going to the biomolecular sciences open day on the 10th of December?😊
Has anyone heard anything for biochemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have applied to Cardiff University for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. I really want to go to Cardiff. Are they taking long because they don't like my application? Has anyone else applied for this course or is it just me? If yes, has anyone heard back from them yet?
is anyone going to the psychology applicant day 16/12
Original post by Eleanor303
Have you heard back yet? I saw someone posted earlier that they had already received an offer, however I thought they required you to attend an interview.

hey!
There is a proffessor from the chemistry department coming to my country to meet me , but i think its because i cant come to the opening days,
do you think there will be some kind of interview ?
i hope not cause i get very anxious!
thanks
Applying for Biology from Birmingham :smile:
Hia- applied for Chemistry and already recieved an offer. See everyone at the Ucas Open day at 3/12!! Because it's an open day and informal interview despite many have recieved offers what is everyone wearing; bit torn on going very formal or little informal. I think maybe smart but not too formal?
Reply 173
Hopefully will be studying maths there, and Im from Cardiff too! Has anyone else applied to study maths, and have you heard anything back from them?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by morningstar49
I have applied to Cardiff University for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging. However, I haven't heard back from them yet. I really want to go to Cardiff. Are they taking long because they don't like my application? Has anyone else applied for this course or is it just me? If yes, has anyone heard back from them yet?

Hi, I applied for radiotherapy last year (done a deferred entry so will be enrolling in 2016), and interviews were held on a 4 day period and were the same time as the radiography interviews. I received an invite in Feb for March so don't worry too much. It's not a first come first serve system anymore and therefore nobody will have an answer until after January really :smile:
Reply 175
I've got an offer to study philosophy at Cardiff - From Derby!
Just got an offer for biochemistry with industrial placement!^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sionedmairjones
Hi, I applied for radiotherapy last year (done a deferred entry so will be enrolling in 2016), and interviews were held on a 4 day period and were the same time as the radiography interviews. I received an invite in Feb for March so don't worry too much. It's not a first come first serve system anymore and therefore nobody will have an answer until after January really :smile:

Hey, thankyouu so much for replying :smile: Oh okay and did they make you guys do any assessments or something? And all this time I've been thinking that do that system because when I went for an open day at Cardiff University, the lecturers for Radiography had told me that for this year some people have already applied and got offers too :smile: But once again, thanks for the reply! :biggrin:
Original post by morningstar49
Hey, thankyouu so much for replying :smile: Oh okay and did they make you guys do any assessments or something? And all this time I've been thinking that do that system because when I went for an open day at Cardiff University, the lecturers for Radiography had told me that for this year some people have already applied and got offers too :smile: But once again, thanks for the reply! :biggrin:

No nothing like that! Jus an interview with the head of entries and a recent student who had just graduated :smile: but try and get in touch with a Radiography student as well encase yours is slightly different! No it used to be like that before but not anymore, I know a few that sent their PS on the deadline day and still got onto the course they wanted! Those people might have done the same as me then such as a deferred entry, but good luck anyhow!
Anyone applied for Pharmacology????? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending