The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kind3110
I applied for Electrical Engg . Haven't heard .
BTW college=LMH

Mine is St Catz. I really hope they let us know soon. I need to book my air ticket...the cheaper fares will probably be fully booked by then 😭
Original post by Callum Escott
They just made it seem they were worried about actually knowing stuff about their subject... hahaha

Haha, well Law is a little different since most applicants will have never studied it before, which makes me both excited and scared about doing it :wink:
Original post by JRKinder
You have an offer from Warwick for straight Economics? I sent my application in ages ago and haven't heard anything back besides the confirmation email :/

Obviously I'm hoping for the Oxford offer, but in the unlikely event of that one must make provisions :biggrin:

Yes I do :smile: I wouldn't be worried though, Warwick normally gives out more offers than they have places. I am assuming you applied for E&M at Oxford and have an interview?
'no law knowledge is required right?' Are you joking?

law knowledge as in legal knowledge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by London bae
But I can't find anyone applying to the same college with me on the student room, that's wired.
Why our colleges takes so long? I am getting nervous now.

I have no idea, my college updated their website saying they have sent decisions out for E&M two days ago, but I have yet to receive anything.
Original post by Eznomics
Yes I do :smile: I wouldn't be worried though, Warwick normally gives out more offers than they have places. I am assuming you applied for E&M at Oxford and have an interview?
Ah well done! :smile: Yeah on Which? University it says that they gave out offers to 60% of applicants so I think I probabl will get one, it's just unnerving seeing someone else with one because I know Warwick have been pretty on the ball this year with their replies - but no news is good news, right?

And I have an interview for PPE, didn't really fancy the management side of E&M.
Interview at Wadham for History :smile:
Still not heard back from Math at St Hugh's
Original post by LC_98

Congratulations!! Did you get that today?
Congratulations!! Did you get that today?

Thank you! I did, just at 11:40!
Got rejected
Interview at wadham for history!😃
Original post by LC_98

Same! On the form that we have to fill out that came with the email, the subject of straight History is not listed when selecting the course you are being interviewed for? I can only find history with joint subjects or ancient and modern. Did you have this problem too?
Original post by africalw
Same! On the form that we have to fill out that came with the email, the subject of straight History is not listed when selecting the course you are being interviewed for? I can only find history with joint subjects or ancient and modern. Did you have this problem too?

Yes! I have no idea which I've applied to, because I didn't even know you could apply to just take modern history? Also, am I right in thinking that I won't find out till 4pm Friday if I have to stay till Saturday?
Original post by mpactually
interview st edmund's
physics
via email 1 hour ago.
Originally applied to merton

physics has started good luck!

congrats!
Original post by LC_98
Yes! I have no idea which I've applied to, because I didn't even know you could apply to just take modern history? Also, am I right in thinking that I won't find out till 4pm Friday if I have to stay till Saturday?

Yes which makes it hard to book train tickets! I have emailed the admissions to say that I can not see a straight History option, and which would should I select. Will let you know when they get back to me
Original post by LC_98

They emailed back and said to select 'modern history'. Does seem odd as I certainly didn't apply for modern ahaha but I'm sure they know what they're doing
Original post by Eznomics
I have no idea, my college updated their website saying they have sent decisions out for E&M two days ago, but I have yet to receive anything.

Where did they say that they sent decisions? Could you show me the link please? Because I can't find it. Thank you.
Wadham History interview too! :smile:
Original post by LC_98
Thank you! I did, just at 11:40!

Ah well good luck my friend! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending