The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Longshot700
Is this for the normal NXT or the main event takeover.

Its for the live NXT Takeover London and I think one tv taping.

Starts at 6:30

Current Card:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Excuse Me!
Its for the live NXT Takeover London and I think one tv taping.

Starts at 6:30

Current Card:

Spoiler

Apparently i tried finding tickets for the main takeover at wembley arena but it's all Sold out.

Oh man, Sami Zayn is coming back soon and he ain't gonna be there. :frown:
Reply 3862
Is anyone going to the NXT shows this month?

I booked a ticket for NXT Takeover London, hope its good.

Can't make it due to work commitments (staff party) and I'm absolutely gutted. Would have loved to have seen it, man. Enjoy it.
Apparently i tried finding tickets for the main takeover at wembley arena but it's all Sold out.

Oh man, Sami Zayn is coming back soon and he ain't gonna be there. :frown:

Dude, its not sold out!

Ticket scalpers bought loads of tickets so they can resell them but they're not too bad and similar to actual price. UK probably won't get any other kind of payperview for years.

Tickets for Wembley Takeover: http://www.getmein.com/tickets/wwe-presents-nxt-live-tickets/london-282501.html
Original post by Mackay
Can't make it due to work commitments (staff party) and I'm absolutely gutted. Would have loved to have seen it, man. Enjoy it.

That's a toughie. I would definitely have been tempted to be 'sick'.

Gutted for you but hopefully, this becomes a sort of annual thing for the UK.
Reply 3865
That's a toughie. I would definitely have been tempted to be 'sick'.

Gutted for you but hopefully, this becomes a sort of annual thing for the UK.

Thanks, man. I'll try my best and get to one of their future shows. I doubt this will be a one night only venture.
Dude, its not sold out!

Ticket scalpers bought loads of tickets so they can resell them but they're not too bad and similar to actual price. UK probably won't get any other kind of payperview for years.

Tickets for Wembley Takeover: http://www.getmein.com/tickets/wwe-presents-nxt-live-tickets/london-282501.html

My parents told me about these people, aren't the tickets normally duds?
Reply 3867
SmackDown spoilers:

Spoiler

My parents told me about these people, aren't the tickets normally duds?

Nope, of course some are you just have to use a website with good reviews on trust pilot.

I used getmein which is an official ticketmaster company for resale.
Nope, of course some are you just have to use a website with good reviews on trust pilot.

Don't the tickets take really long to get delivered? Mum said 10 days.

Edit: actually doesn't matter, too poor, guess I'll be use this as motivation as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3871

I've used StubHub plenty of times and never had an issue.
Reply 3872
[video="youtube;LXXspaulrHk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXXspaulrHk[/video]

**** like this needs to stop happening.
Reply 3873
What a strange, strange RAW.

I loved the opening segment, actually. The League of Nations has finally given the stars involved some direction, but they should make Barrett the mouthpiece. Sheamus rambled for too long. It was great to see the Wyatt Family square off with them, too. But what was that 16-man tag about? Sheamus losing to reigns makes him look weak at this stage, and he needs momentum. As for the Wyatt Family... WTF? A 40+ year old Tommy Dreamer eliminates them from the contest? Shambolic booking.

Owens vs Ambrose will be the feud of the year. I love them both, their in-ring style, and promo work. It was also good to see Ziggler clash with the IC champion, because we haven't seen a lot of that. Tyler Breeze, at this stage, lacks an obvious opponent.

As usual, the New Day's gimmick entertained but I can't help but feel WWE are going to give the straps to the Lucha Dragons with how they've been booked recently (getting a few wins and Kalisto's run in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament). That would be a mistake, and the New Day needs the titles for the forseeable. They are just so entertaining. They are the superstars of the year, in my view.

I don't have high hopes for the Ryback and Rusev feud based on last night's antics. The former looked rusty in the ring for once, and their styles don't mix. They need to drop the Lana love angle, and have her just as a manager rather than love interest/significant other.

Speaking of managers, thank God that ADR and Zeb Colter have parted ways. That was doing nothing for either man, to be honest. I was sick of seeing it.

A few questions remain - what will become of Neville and the Miz's backstage meeting on SmackDown last week? Where is Stardust and Titus O'Neil's backstage segments going?
has someone reported that rami sebei (sami zayn) will be making his wwe return at the UK nxt matches? p.s., is he muslim or christian (I know hes of syrian heritage and has posted eid mubaraks on his twitter account but just curious).
Reply 3875
TLC card
- Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns in a TLC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship
- The New Day vs. The Lucha Dragons vs. The Usos in a Ladder match for the WWE Tag-Team Championships
- Charlotte vs. Paige for the WWE Divas Championship
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger in a Chairs match for the US Championship
- The Wyatt Family vs. The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno in a tag-team elimination tables match
Aw man, over 3 years after I made my 'Lesnar trains to Rocky IV's Hearts On Fire video, it gets blocked worldwide'. :unimpressed:
Reply 3877
The go-home SmackDown before TLC on Thursday. Here's the results, if you want them beforehand/aren't going to watch.

Spoiler

Original post by quasa
has someone reported that rami sebei (sami zayn) will be making his wwe return at the UK nxt matches? p.s., is he muslim or christian (I know hes of syrian heritage and has posted eid mubaraks on his twitter account but just curious).

No idea, apparently Sami Zayn has mentioned he isn't very religious, he's proud of his Syrian Heritage, don't know if he's half Syrian or fully syrian.
cool. tbh, a lot of syrian and jordanian people i know who are fully ethnicity look caucasian (some have ginger hair!!!) so who knows about him

Quick Reply

Latest