The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In my case, I would need to declare my GCSE Maths resits (attempted higher tier) for both June 2014, November 2014 and June 2015 even though the grade remained the same?

Also, as I've left school and received both my AS modular resit results as well as my A2s, would I need to declare my previous AS results from 2014?

Thanks.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by melasaurus5
In my case, I would need to declare my GCSE Maths resits (attempted higher tier) for both June 2014, November 2014 and June 2015 even though the grade remained the same?

Also, as I've left school and received both my AS resit results as well as my A2s, would I need to declare my previous AS results from 2014?

Thanks.

Declare everything.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Declare everything.

Declared the Maths GCSE qualifications.

For the AS resit modules, I declared them as a separate AS qualification (with the 1 module I resat) earlier in 2015, is this correct?

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by melasaurus5
Declared the Maths GCSE qualifications.

For the AS resit modules, I declared them as a separate qualification (with the 1 module I resat) earlier in 2015, is this correct?

Achieved results with grades, and upcoming exams as pending.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Achieved results with grades, and upcoming exams as pending.

All qualifications now declared.

Thanks again. :biggrin:
Do you need to declare if you're retaking any AS science ISA too? Do they count as modules?
Original post by Lawliettt
Do you need to declare if you're retaking any AS science ISA too? Do they count as modules?

Declare everything.
Do I have to delcare AS exam results (not the full a level) even if I didn't get a certificate for it??

Thanks
Original post by belkin12
Do I have to delcare AS exam results (not the full a level) even if I didn't get a certificate for it??

Thanks

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3538633

Yes but i didn't achieve the full a levels. I moved colleges and went on to do something else. Do I still have to delcare it?.
Yes but i didn't achieve the full a levels. I moved colleges and went on to do something else. Do I still have to delcare it?.

An AS result is an official qualification and needs to be declared if it was certified by the exam centre (ie if your results slip showed as AS grade as well as individual module grades).
Original post by Minerva

When entering qualifications which i am to write next year, do I enter the qualification date as the month the exams are to be written or the month when results come out?
Original post by NinjaChlo
When entering qualifications which i am to write next year, do I enter the qualification date as the month the exams are to be written or the month when results come out?

the month the exams are to be written
Original post by Holmstock
the month the exams are to be written

Thankss :h::h:
Original post by PQ
An AS result is an official qualification and needs to be declared if it was certified by the exam centre (ie if your results slip showed as AS grade as well as individual module grades).

My results slip didn't show as individual module grades but it did show as AS grades. Will i have to declare it?

Thanks
My results slip didn't show as individual module grades but it did show as AS grades. Will i have to declare it?

Thanks
yes
Reply 256
I haven't declared everything :l, i retook year 12, its in my reference that i did this but i didn't put those grades down on my ucas. Also i didn't put any failed gcses on either. The unis have got my ucas just now, and i didn't know about this. :l what will happen to me?
Original post by Ninjeh
I haven't declared everything :l, i retook year 12, its in my reference that i did this but i didn't put those grades down on my ucas. Also i didn't put any failed gcses on either. The unis have got my ucas just now, and i didn't know about this. :l what will happen to me?

Possible disqualification of your UCAS application...
Inform your referee and get into contact with UCAS and declare all information before they find out and disqualify you.
Original post by Ninjeh

If you email [email protected] asap with the additional qualifications and then notify your universities that you misunderstood UCAS guidance and have added your original grades to your application then nothing will happen to you.

If you don't disclose your grades then there is a small risk that your application could be damaged. It depends very much which courses and universities you've applied for and is impossible to predict if you've chosen choices that will be particularly harsh in cases where an applicant has withheld information. The chances of being found out are high - the chances of your choices being harsh are low - but the consequences are severe and there's no downside to putting in the information you were requested.
Reply 259
Original post by Windies
Possible disqualification of your UCAS application...
Inform your referee and get into contact with UCAS and declare all information before they find out and disqualify you.

Thank you just done it, I panicked so hard, hope it doesn't screw me over.

Latest

Trending

Trending