The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Nah got things to do
Might come on half 9/10 if anyone's backin.
Original post by Rk2k14
Might come on half 9/10 if anyone's backin.

I'll be on soon anyway but not sure if anybody else will...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm out til 10:30 lads
Original post by difeo
I'm out til 10:30 lads

So when you coming on?
Original post by Rk2k14
So when you coming on?

logic dictates it would be after 10:30 :wink:

too late for me though
Anyone coming on?
@zKlown
@Dirtybit
@SA-1
@Lucinda
Reply 1208
Original post by Rk2k14
Anyone coming on?
@zKlown
@Dirtybit
@SA-1
@Lucinda

Not for a few days now brah
Original post by SA-1
Not for a few days now brah

Cute that you think you're needed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My copy of FIFA 16 just arrived, will be able to play this weekend although will want to get some practice first rather helping you guys get relegated.
Original post by samir12
My copy of FIFA 16 just arrived, will be able to play this weekend although will want to get some practice first rather helping you guys get relegated.

Don't worry about it mate, we get relegated anyway :wink:

Seriously though, it's fine. Nobody would really be bothered if you played bad, especially because you're new to the game.

People are way more focused about the possibility of me missing chances than to care if you lose the ball a few hundred times. Hell, difeo does that every match regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Don't worry about it mate, we get relegated anyway :wink:Seriously though, it's fine. Nobody would really be bothered if you played bad, especially because you're new to the game.People are way more focused about the possibility of me missing chances than to care if you lose the ball a few hundred times. Hell, difeo does that every match regardless.Posted from TSR Mobile
These shots are worse than that 2 yarder
Original post by difeo
These shots are worse than that 2 yarder

Wahaaaaay
This is gonna go on for months isn't it :colonhash:

Why do I get so much stick?
Everybody else has missed sitters. Hell you guys let a 4-1 lead slip after a scored a hattrick and assisted the other. AND I still got abuse you plebs.

Rk goes on Hazard runs every game and shoots hilariously. He misses.
Difeo taunts opponents until he loses the ball. Every time.
Jam is so far up his own arse that he can't see who he's passing to.

I could go on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1214
Original post by Lúcio
Wahaaaaay

Everybody else has missed sitters. Hell you guys let a 4-1 lead slip after a scored a hattrick and assisted the other. AND I still got abuse you plebs.

I could go on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one else comes on here to post their stats tho. It's almost as if you ask for it.

What makes it worse is its done in third person..

"Lucio scored 300 in 5 games"
"Lucio got 89 assists in 2 games"

#Chat****GetBanged

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
No one else comes on here to post their stats tho. It's almost as if you ask for it.

What makes it worse is its done in third person..

"Lucio scored 300 in 5 games"
"Lucio got 89 assists in 2 games"

#Chat****GetBanged

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm only doing that because in reality I actually suck at FIFA. Makes me feel better innit.
If you've ever played me 1v1 you'd understand...

I like the accuracy of those stats though :biggrin:

You just can't bear to hear the name Lúcio because it hurts having to watch somebody dominate the position you play :wink:

#salty
Original post by Lúcio
Wahaaaaay

I could go on...

Yeah of course everyone has their defects but @SA-1 is right. It's to do with your constant bragging on here with the stats included, so when you miss sitters in game it's should be expected that people will come on here and take shots since after you talked so highly of yourself. Although I know that when you brag it's not that serious so I don't really mind. I think if you talked about yourself being a bad player or just didn't say anything then people wouldn't come on here and post every single miss you've made.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah of course everyone has their defects but @SA-1 is right. It's to do with your constant bragging on here with the stats included, so when you miss sitters in game it's should be expected that people will come on here and take shots since after you talked so highly of yourself. Although I know that when you brag it's not that serious so I don't really mind. I think if you talked about yourself being a bad player or just didn't say anything then people wouldn't come on here and post every single miss you've made.

Oh come on, chill man.

It's pretty obvious I'm messing about.
If you've ever seen me in-game it's clear I have some major faults, particularly with beating players 1 on 1.
Put me in difeo or Rk's position and I wouldn't have a hope in hell of doing anything useful.

People take shots because it's me, not because I brag. They simply use it as a justification to make them seem like less of a tool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1218
Original post by Lúcio
Oh come on, chill man.

It's pretty obvious I'm messing about.
If you've ever seen me in-game it's clear I have some major faults, particularly with beating players 1 on 1.
Put me in difeo or Rk's position and I wouldn't have a hope in hell of doing anything useful.

People take shots because it's me, not because I brag. They simply use it as a justification to make them seem like less of a tool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You bragging and you being you go a bit hand in hand though don't they..

Take your new job for example, it feels as though it's all you've been going on about. The pro club lot can somewhat see that you probably add some humor to it, but it just fuels the shots that people take at you.

If you're up for it then fair enough, but you can't really complain about people taking shots at you tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Wahaaaaay

I could go on...

Posted from TSR Mobile

M8, you cant complain about how much stick you get when it was only in response to you firing shots first

Quick Reply

Latest