The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester

Hi !
I have received a conditional offer from University of Chester, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology :smile:
Original post by yvonnestiansen
Hi !
I have received a conditional offer from University of Chester, and I am looking for positive and negative thoughts from people attending now. I am going to study psychology :smile:

Hello,

Have you seen the other thread where a Psychology student has responded about the course and then other student has responded with general information about the University?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3687137

Hope that helps :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by University of Chester
Hello,

Have you seen the other thread where a Psychology student has responded about the course and then other student has responded with general information about the University?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3687137

Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you ! :smile:
Hi There. Congrats on receiving your conditional offer. I'm a 3rd year psychology student at this uni. the department is fab, we are all like a big family. There's a lot of support available here, nice people to talk to, the course itself is very interesting. lolol I can't think of any negatives to be absolutely honest. All the best with everything, i'm sure you will love it here.
Hi There. Congrats on receiving your conditional offer. I'm a 3rd year psychology student at this uni. the department is fab, we are all like a big family. There's a lot of support available here, nice people to talk to, the course itself is very interesting. lolol I can't think of any negatives to be absolutely honest. All the best with everything, i'm sure you will love it here.
I've applied to study psychology, just waiting for an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdorableDrip
I've applied to study psychology, just waiting for an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Got my contirinal offers some weeks ago, just decided to go with Chester !
Good luck! Got my contirinal offers some weeks ago, just decided to go with Chester !

Literally just woke up with an offer 😂 they're watching :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi I'm a current fresher doing Journalism. Personally I'm enjoying attending the uni, the staff on my course are good and seem to be experts in their field, the facilities are handy: the library is a little confusing but once you've mastered it it's very easy to use. The Starbucks in the binks building is a life saver for me on a monday as I'm in 9-6! Freshers was good, coming from Liverpool I found the nightlife a little bit disappointing and I can't comment on accommodation because I commute.

Any other questions feel free to ask :smile:
Hi !

Positive:
Its the best university ever and you're going to be really happy :biggrin:

Negatives:
................... there are none!!!
Okay the only negative is that the nightlife in Chester isn't as big as other cities but everyone still has a great time so :smile:
Original post by Hevachan
Positive:
Its the best university ever and you're going to be really happy :biggrin:

Negatives:
................... there are none!!!
Okay the only negative is that the nightlife in Chester isn't as big as other cities but everyone still has a great time so :smile:

Happy to hear that! I have already taken the offer from Chester , and I am looking for a small city
Happy to hear that! I have already taken the offer from Chester , and I am looking for a small city

Thats really great news!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending