The Student Room Group

Help with a2 grades

Hey, basically I got AAB for as so what do u think I would get for A2, if I got an b in a2 and b at as would that overall be a b grade? Thanks in advance x
Original post by Jessiejack20
Hey, basically I got AAB for as so what do u think I would get for A2, if I got an b in a2 and b at as would that overall be a b grade? Thanks in advance x

...yes, it would. As for overall predictions, no-one can possibly say what you'd get as it depends wholly on you.

Good luck :smile:

You need to add up your ums to work out an overall grade, a high ums at AS will make it easier to achieve a good grade overall.
Since AS and A2 are worth the same, a B in both would be a B overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gdunne42
You need to add up your ums to work out an overall grade, a high ums at AS will make it easier to achieve a good grade overall.
Since AS and A2 are worth the same, a B in both would be a B overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks guys :smile:
Lol sorry to keep going on but if I got an A for as english lang with a's in both the exam and coursework, does that give me some lee way in a2, say I didn't get an A for the coursework this year?
Lol sorry to keep going on but if I got an A for as english lang with a's in both the exam and coursework, does that give me some lee way in a2, say I didn't get an A for the coursework this year?

The better the ums from your AS the more leeway you have with your A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gdunne42
The better the ums from your AS the more leeway you have with your A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Latest