The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
You bragging and you being you go a bit hand in hand though don't they..

Take your new job for example, it feels as though it's all you've been going on about. The pro club lot can somewhat see that you probably add some humor to it, but it just fuels the shots that people take at you.

If you're up for it then fair enough, but you can't really complain about people taking shots at you tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on man give it a rest. I know you're salty because you can't go up front when I'm around but that's hardly my fault now is it? :wink:

Well it's a major development in my life so why shouldn't I talk about it? For instance, Tornado goes on about his military employment and depleted goes on about lifting.
If you don't like it then ignore list is your friend :smile:

Like I said before, it's done because it's me. It's so so easy to fire shots because nobody has a problem with jumping on the bandwagon. It also doubles as a way to deflect attention away for each of your failings.

Hell if I pass the ball to Rk and he misses a sitter, the instant response is to criticise me for passing. Naturally everybody goes along with it and forgets Rk's own 2 yard miss. 10/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1221
Original post by Lúcio
Come on man give it a rest. I know you're salty because you can't go up front when I'm around but that's hardly my fault now is it? :wink:

Well it's a major development in my life so why shouldn't I talk about it? For instance, Tornado goes on about his military employment and depleted goes on about lifting.
If you don't like it then ignore list is your friend :smile:

Like I said before, it's done because it's me. It's so so easy to fire shots because nobody has a problem with jumping on the bandwagon. It also doubles as a way to deflect attention away for each of your failings.

Hell if I pass the ball to Rk and he misses a sitter, the instant response is to criticise me for passing. Naturally everybody goes along with it and forgets Rk's own 2 yard miss. 10/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I was actually being quite serious tbh.

A lot of us have had similar advances in life that we don't particularly go on about. Someone's salary is a topic that people tend to avoid discussing anyway, and here you are posting about it etc. It's not that people are jealous, it's just annoying & a bit cringe.

& no, I fire shots at everyone tbh.. Your reactions are what makes the whole process exciting. Haven't really looked in to your posts too much before the recent fifa interactions but it feels it's been the case for a while.

Us fifa lot do like you, which is probably why it's been raised a few times.

Obviously do as you please, but I've categorically answered the

1449061550495.jpg

Questions, so.. yeah, you're pretty much in control of what comes your way from people (here & the FF in general).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Don't worry about it mate, we get relegated anyway :wink:

Seriously though, it's fine. Nobody would really be bothered if you played bad, especially because you're new to the game.

People are way more focused about the possibility of me missing chances than to care if you lose the ball a few hundred times. Hell, difeo does that every match regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll just only play when you play, you will take all the attention away from me :tongue:.
I did say it was only a matter of time before he starts playing the victim card
Reply 1224
Original post by Lúcio
x

Also - don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against you personally, you're a good guy.

Just thought it would be worth you knowing all the above

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Also - don't get me wrong. I have absolutely nothing against you personally, you're a good guy.

Just thought it would be worth you knowing all the above

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah don't worry about it man, it's fine.

I didn't realise that people thought I was being serious the whole time. I assure you I'm not.

I will of course dial it down though. I very much like playing with you guys because we function well as a team, even while I'm missing sitters and getting sent off.
Sometimes the "banter" is a little relentless which sucks but I suppose you do have a point in what you're saying.

Suppose I should just get a mic and rek you all in real time eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1226
Original post by Lúcio
Nah don't worry about it man, it's fine.

I didn't realise that people thought I was being serious the whole time. I assure you I'm not.

I will of course dial it down though. I very much like playing with you guys because we function well as a team, even while I'm missing sitters and getting sent off.
Sometimes the "banter" is a little relentless which sucks but I suppose you do have a point in what you're saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1

Yeah do - join the bants. You're left out on your own in the group, and goals are probably conceded because we're tryna read them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
+1

Yeah do - join the bants. You're left out on your own in the group, and goals are probably conceded because we're tryna read them.

Haha yeah true.

Although in dirty's case he's usually doing something ridiculous like eating with one hand...

I tried a mic before but couldn't get it to work so assumed it was broken.
I'll give it a go again tonight though and let you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Haha yeah true.

Although in dirty's case he's usually doing something ridiculous like eating with one hand...

I tried a mic before but couldn't get it to work so assumed it was broken.
I'll give it a go again tonight though and let you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get this one. Mine came through the post today and I used it whilst playing BO3. Sound is really clear and the good thing is it's also surround sound so makes gaming feel more immersive. Not to mention it's also wireless to boot!
I'm taking Bournemouth to Champions League success.
Original post by The.Joker
Get this one. Mine came through the post today and I used it whilst playing BO3. Sound is really clear and the good thing is it's also surround sound so makes gaming feel more immersive. Not to mention it's also wireless to boot!

Not sure I play online/enough games to spend £50 on a headset though ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Not sure I play online/enough games to spend £50 on a headset though ;/

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's £50 when you're earning 36k eh? 🌚
What's £50 when you're earning 36k eh? 🌚

39k actually.

But I don't like to talk about it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
39k actually.

But I don't like to talk about it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're too humble m8. :wink:
FIFA 08 had the best soundtrack

[video="youtube;YlIlZLpNwbg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlIlZLpNwbg[/video]
You're too humble m8. :wink:

Thx bbz

That's why everyone on here likes me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Original post by Lúcio
Haha yeah true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Currently bulking mayne it has to be done.

I'm free anytime from now till all night to play btw
Original post by Dirtybit
Currently bulking mayne it has to be done.

I'm free anytime from now till all night to play btw

6:15 good? Xoxo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
6:15 good? Xoxo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure

Quick Reply

Latest