Paper U (solutions)

Paper T (final draft)
Paper T (solutions)
Paper S (final draft)
Paper S (solutions)

Paper R (final draft)
Paper R (solutions)
Paper P (first draft)

Paper Q will be a calculator paper and it will produced as soon as 20 suitable questions are found
Original post by TeeEm

Thank you So much teeem. btw do you know any site or source where i can find some complicated equations to sketch. [Its actually for my interviews]😁

And lovely office maths god!
Reply 1603
Original post by Duke Glacia
Thank you So much teeem. btw do you know any site or source where i can find some complicated equations to sketch. [Its actually for my interviews]😁

And lovely office maths god!

look at the end of this book
http://madasmaths.com/archive/maths_booklets/further_topics/various/curve_sketching.pdf
Reply 1605
Update on the IYGB Special Papers

So far uploaded in my site

Paper Z (final draft)
Paper Z (solutions)
Paper Y (final draft)
Paper Y (solutions)

Paper X (final draft)
Paper X (solutions)
Paper W (final draft)
Paper W (solutions)

Paper V (final draft)
Paper V (solutions)
Paper U (final draft)
Paper U (solutions)

Paper T (final draft)
Paper T (solutions)
Paper S (final draft)
Paper S (solutions)

Paper R (final draft)
Paper R (solutions)
Paper P (final draft) [I changed completely 2 questions in this one from the first draft]
Paper P (solutions)

Paper Q will be a calculator paper and it will produced as soon as 20 suitable questions are "found"
(edited 8 years ago)
Still enjoy having a go at these papers tbh. Makes me wish I was back doing Y13 again...
Reply 1607
Original post by fatart123
Still enjoy having a go at these papers tbh. Makes me wish I was back doing Y13 again...

nice to hear you are around.
Original post by TeeEm
nice to hear you are around.

University hasn't killed me just yet...
Reply 1609
University hasn't killed me just yet...

First year just before Xmas, mathematics students usually hit rock bottom ...
Then it picks up.
Original post by TeeEm
First year just before Xmas, mathematics students usually hit rock bottom ...Then it picks up.

Heheh, things have improved since the first few weeks so I hope to have passed that. Regardless, I have an exam just after Christmas so hitting rock bottom isn't really an option...
Reply 1611
Heheh, things have improved since the first few weeks so I hope to have passed that. Regardless, I have an exam just after Christmas so hitting rock bottom isn't really an option...

Xmas is boring when you get older so what better way to spend Xmas than revising.
Original post by TeeEm
Xmas is boring when you get older so what better way to spend Xmas than revising.

Oh, I have all my Christmas revision plans ready... Need to do lots of work on functions as a start
Reply 1613
Oh, I have all my Christmas revision plans ready... Need to do lots of work on functions as a start

I hope everything slots into place and you do well in your exam
Original post by TeeEm
I hope everything slots into place and you do well in your exam

Just need to do the work and everything should be fine. Thanks.

Last foundations test go badly for you as well per chance?
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Last foundations test go badly for you as well per chance?

Heheh, I didn't really do much work for it since I knew it was going to be dropped. Incidentally, yes :wink:
Heheh, I didn't really do much work for it since I knew it was going to be dropped. Incidentally, yes :wink:

Same really. Although I don't think it was that bad; it was more during the test itself I felt no motivation so all my mistakes were just ridiculous reading/concentration/notation things rather than understanding, I think.
Not looking forward to the January exam lol. Past questions sometimes don't seem to state what you can assume and there are some ones that would probably suck in exam conditions.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Same really. Although I don't think it was that bad; it was more during the test itself I felt no motivation so all my mistakes were just ridiculous reading/concentration/notation things rather than understanding, I think.
Not looking forward to the January exam lol. Past questions sometimes don't seem to state what you can assume and there are some ones that would probably suck in exam conditions.

Yeah, honestly I think Jan is going to come down to luck in some way. I mean, for some questions I can do all of it (although, probably not to exam standard just yet) but for others I struggle to breach the final third.

I think that analysis is also a lot easier than foundations too. Don't know what the big fuss was about with everybody saying how hard it is.
Yeah, honestly I think Jan is going to come down to luck in some way. I mean, for some questions I can do all of it (although, probably not to exam standard just yet) but for others I struggle to breach the final third.

I think that analysis is also a lot easier than foundations too. Don't know what the big fuss was about with everybody saying how hard it is.

In general I find foundations more interesting. The only way it's harder I find is that it's pretty random, while analysis feels quite cohesive. This makes things easier to remember in analysis I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending