The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by Abhishek Dhawan
I guess not all but KCL will try to give the scholarship offers first. I sent mine on 10 Nov, when did you send your app and with what grades?

I sent mine early november. I got 5As at AS and 10a*s at gcse. You?
Reply 541
I applied to Derby, Glouscetershire, Staffordshire and De Montfort, got replies from all within a week!
Reply 542
I applied to Derby, Glouscetershire, Staffordshire and De Montfort, got replies from all within a week!
Reply 543
I believe it is not true. They said the scholarships results will be published today the soonest (or 11 Dec. the latest) . So that is why I am asking. I am applying for the scholarship and I have not heard from them yet.
Original post by jeonh
So are all the kcl offer holders at present the ones who got the scholarship?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Janinns
Are here any offer holders for KCL law course? Including prospective Dickson Poon Scholarsip receivers?

I got an offer about the 13th of November and applied for the scholarship! Just waiting to hear about that now, have you applied for the scholarship?
Reply 545
Original post by gemmabeth
I got an offer about the 13th of November and applied for the scholarship! Just waiting to hear about that now, have you applied for the scholarship?

I applied for the scholarship as well, however I have not received an offer/rejection yet. I am an international applicant so that might be the reason. They sent me an email about scholarship selection process update, saying that they are still considering, just 5 minutes ago.
Original post by Janinns
I applied for the scholarship as well, however I have not received an offer/rejection yet. I am an international applicant so that might be the reason. They sent me an email about scholarship selection process update, saying that they are still considering, just 5 minutes ago.

I've just had that email too! When did you apply?
Reply 547
I've just had that email too! When did you apply?

I applied on October 14. Do you have any offers?
Original post by Janinns
I applied on October 14. Do you have any offers?

Ah I applied on the 6th. Yeah I've got offers from Kings and Bristol and an interview at Oxford, do you? Where have you applied?
Reply 549
Ah I applied on the 6th. Yeah I've got offers from Kings and Bristol and an interview at Oxford, do you? Where have you applied?

I applied to KCL, LSE, Edinburgh, Exeter. Still waiting for KCL, LSE, Edin and got an offer from Exeter a week ago.
Congrats on your offers. :smile: You must be a very strong applicant.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Janinns
I applied to KCL, LSE, Edinburgh, Exeter. Still waiting for KCL, LSE, Edin and got an offer from Exeter a week ago.
Congrats to your offers. :smile: You must be a very strong applicant.

I almost applied for LSE but chose UCL instead, I just love London though so I'd love study there! Well done on your offer! Thank you!
Reply 551
Original post by Bobkata
Can someone who holds a law offer from Manchester tell me if they update UCAS track or contact via email directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have one but they didn't email at all, UCAS track updated but it took a few days for them to post me a letter
Reply 552
I sent my UCAS off on 7th Nov and sat my LNAT on the 25th, anyone know if universities (specifically bristol) email and tell you they have received the results or anything? cos when I applied they emailed to tell me that my application won't be looked at until I do my LNAT so I'm just a lil worried
None of my universities emailed me to say that the received my LNAT score though I have had an offer from an LNAT university so I assume it's standard practice to only email you after they've made a decision.
Reply 554
Original post by jeonh
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!! When did you sit your LNAT? :smile:

Original post by Bobkata
When did you apply? I sent my offer on 18/11/15 and sat my LNAT on 25/11.. When should I expect an offer/rejection from UCL :ahee:

Original post by seeunexttuesday
Congratulations!! Though I'm afraid I must now ask you the standard TSR question:When did you two apply/sit your LNATs?I applied just before the Oxbridge cut off in October and sat my LNAT early Nov and haven't heard back yet. I got an offer from Nottingham today (my least preferred uni, but hopefully a sign I didn't bomb the LNAT as they are one of the only unis I've seen who openly admit to having a fixed cut-off).

Sorry for the late reply.
I sent my UCAS on the 9th October, and sat my LNAT on the 14th October - if I remember correctly.
Good luck to you all!
Applied to Warwick exactly a month ago, got an offer today
Ucl rejected me wowowowowowowowow
A* A* AA
must of flopped my LNAT
I had a banging personal statement for law too!
Original post by Coolstoryman
Ucl rejected me wowowowowowowowow
A* A* AA
must of flopped my LNAT
I had a banging personal statement for law too!

Oh god, that makes no sense!! When did you apply?
Have UCL started dishing out offers yet?
Original post by JodieHarriett18
Oh god, that makes no sense!! When did you apply?

14th oct, before Oxbridge deadline.
Got interview for cambridge, but not good enough for UCL apparently.
Guess an interview isnt really impressive either. Ill end up doing an online degree.

Latest

Trending

Trending