The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Guys is Plymouth's dentistry course Problem Based Learning or Traditional style???
Original post by m3gangrace
I messed up too :frown:

Zz
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

You probably did better than you think you did, and there's nothing you can do now, so try to relax :smile:
Original post by skittles100
Did the questions confuse you or? I dont think you should worry too much as you are probably overthinking! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no the questions weren't confusing, I was just too nervous to start with and just looking back I should have said more stuff :/ nothing I can do now anyway!
Original post by MAnnaMM
You probably did better than you think you did, and there's nothing you can do now, so try to relax :smile:

thank you :smile: yeah relieved it's over definitely

what tripped u up?
Reply 2086
Original post by preetg97
You can't take anything into the interview with you at all

Did you have to talk about all 3 ethical scenarios?
Nerves Caught me out. Stuttered so much and repeated what I was saying so many times that I don't even know what my point was lol
Original post by four4
Did you have to talk about all 3 ethical scenarios?

No no you choose one haha
Reply 2089
Nerves Caught me out. Stuttered so much and repeated what I was saying so many times that I don't even know what my point was lol

Aww dont worry too much about it. In a way, being nervous shows that you are passionate about dentistry (thats what dentist told me) plus its natural so lets hope for the best.
Reply 2090
No no you choose one haha

Oh good. I am dreading that. They werent too bad, were they? And approximately how long was your interview?
Original post by four4
Oh good. I am dreading that. They werent too bad, were they? And approximately how long was your interview?

Nah and they're really short too

20 excruciating minutes haha
Original post by PriyaT
Hi everyone! I haven't seen a discussion for 2016 dentistry applicants yet so I thought I'd start one!
Just wondering what everyone achieved for GCSEs and where you were thinking of applying? Also has anyone completed any work experience yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi guys! How are you all? We're very excited to launch this brand sparkly new Facebook page to help anyone interested in studying dentistry at university.This page has been put together by TWO CURRENT DENTAL STUDENTS.We'll be updating you on the latest dental topics that could be juicy interview conversation starters as well as giving you some insight into what a "normal" day as dental student is like. Feel free to send in questions etc and we'll get back to you ASAP! Head over and LIKE/SHARE! Facebook search: HOW TO GET INTO DENTISTRY

ASK us questions! Whether it be related to general university life or dental related - send us a message and we'll try to get back to you ASAP!

are the ethical scenarios related to dentistry or is it just general medicine?
Original post by thetoothbudz
Hi guys! How are you all? We're very excited to launch this brand sparkly new Facebook page to help anyone interested in studying dentistry at university.This page has been put together by TWO CURRENT DENTAL STUDENTS.We'll be updating you on the latest dental topics that could be juicy interview conversation starters as well as giving you some insight into what a "normal" day as dental student is like. Feel free to send in questions etc and we'll get back to you ASAP! Head over and LIKE/SHARE! Facebook search: HOW TO GET INTO DENTISTRY

ASK us questions! Whether it be related to general university life or dental related - send us a message and we'll try to get back to you ASAP!

Chill fam

at least you're in the boat i'm sinking with 625- but still haven't drowned yet (with a rejection) :s-smilie:;(
Original post by spv
I have no idea where I stand now, considering KCL is giving interviews now, and UKCAT for majority is 700+
I got a 687.5 Band III

Anyone else in the 600s and not received an interview? You can join my boat if you'd like...

:cry2: :confused::cry:
Original post by thetoothbudz

Please stop spamming this thread, those who want your services have seen your posts already and will use them :smile: thank you
Plymouth interview tomorrow, don't know whether to be scared or excited :s-smilie:
Original post by goldenshades
Plymouth interview tomorrow, don't know whether to be scared or excited :s-smilie:

Same :/ I'm a bit of both, feeling like it'll be very hard to fall asleep tonight :biggrin:

Latest