The Student Room Group

Predicted grades

Im applying to St.Marys university Belfast, and the entry guidelines are AAB. Just wondering if my predicted grades are AAA, and i get an offer for the uni, but in the end i get AAB, do i still get into the course? as it still meets the entry guidelines?
Yes, as long as the offer is AAB.
Original post by ss2298
Im applying to St.Marys university Belfast, and the entry guidelines are AAB. Just wondering if my predicted grades are AAA, and i get an offer for the uni, but in the end i get AAB, do i still get into the course? as it still meets the entry guidelines?

Depends on what your offer states.
Reply 3
Original post by lionbiscuit
Yes, as long as the offer is AAB.

If their guidelines are AAB, can they base my offer on getting AAA, and if i dont get that, i wont get in then?

Really dont know if i should stay with my AS grades (AAB) or get predicted AAA
Reply 5
Original post by TheScienceBoy
Depends on what your offer states.

My AS grades were AAB, do you think i should get predicted AAA or stick with my AAB? thankss!
Original post by ss2298
My AS grades were AAB, do you think i should get predicted AAA or stick with my AAB? thankss!

I'd say the offer will state that you need AAB, given that's what you're more likely to guarantee as you got it at AS.
Reply 7
I'd say the offer will state that you need AAB, given that's what you're more likely to guarantee as you got it at AS.

hopefully i get an offer then!
Original post by ss2298
hopefully i get an offer then!

Yeah, good luck!
Reply 9
Yeah, good luck!

one last thing then, they can offer me a place providing i get AAA even though atm their guidelines say AAB

find all this stuff so confusing lol
Original post by ss2298
one last thing then, they can offer me a place providing i get AAA even though atm their guidelines say AAB

find all this stuff so confusing lol

guidelines are a minimum, anything above those is an advantage
May the force be with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending