Scroll to see replies

Original post by dont do A levels
eugh !!! AQA, you?

OCR. I have done AQA AS though (I repeated year 12) :smile:

What other subjects are you doing?
Original post by emiloujess
OCR. I have done AQA AS though (I repeated year 12) :smile:

What other subjects are you doing?

omg how did you have the effort to re-do it?!?!?!

and, sociology, spanish and biology. what about you?
omg how did you have the effort to re-do it?!?!?!

and, sociology, spanish and biology. what about you?

I don't know, I didn't really think about the effort, I thought about where I wanted to be :smile:

Sociology and Film Studies :smile:
I don't know, I didn't really think about the effort, I thought about where I wanted to be :smile:

Sociology and Film Studies :smile:

ahh fair enough!

how do you find sociology? i would love to do film studies!!
ahh fair enough!

how do you find sociology? i would love to do film studies!!

It's my favourite subject this year, actually :tongue: Last year I was terrible at it and it was my least favourite. Film Studies is pretty good, it was better content-wise last year though :smile:

Which exam board are you doing for Soc? (I'm on AQA) How are you finding it? :smile:
It's my favourite subject this year, actually :tongue: Last year I was terrible at it and it was my least favourite. Film Studies is pretty good, it was better content-wise last year though :smile:

Which exam board are you doing for Soc? (I'm on AQA) How are you finding it? :smile:

really! aww thats cool!

im also doing AQA, but im not really enjoying it too much tbh! i did it for GCSE and i absolutely loved it, but now i feel its kind of a repeat of GCSE but in much greater detail. plus, im not studying the family this year, which was one of my fave topics last year :frown:
really! aww thats cool!

im also doing AQA, but im not really enjoying it too much tbh! i did it for GCSE and i absolutely loved it, but now i feel its kind of a repeat of GCSE but in much greater detail. plus, im not studying the family this year, which was one of my fave topics last year :frown:

:frown: I did Families & Households first and I didn't really like it much... what are your topics then? At least it puts you at a slight advantage haha :tongue:
:frown: I did Families & Households first and I didn't really like it much... what are your topics then? At least it puts you at a slight advantage haha :tongue:

omg no way! i loved it, and i loved crime and deviance.

ermm culture and identity, education and crime- think there is one more but ive forgotten. and yeah i suppose hehe
omg no way! i loved it, and i loved crime and deviance.

ermm culture and identity, education and crime- think there is one more but ive forgotten. and yeah i suppose hehe

I did Families & Households and Education last year, and this year I'm studying Beliefs in Society and Crime & Deviance :smile: Beliefs is surprisingly interesting actually :tongue:
I did Families & Households and Education last year, and this year I'm studying Beliefs in Society and Crime & Deviance :smile: Beliefs is surprisingly interesting actually :tongue:

Omg beliefs in society would be so interesting!!!! I'm so jealous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg beliefs in society would be so interesting!!!! I'm so jealous

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would naturally have preferred to do the Politics module but this is interesting too! :tongue: Although my teacher is ill atm and we've got to 'revise everything' for a mock next week... *cries*...
I would naturally have preferred to do the Politics module but this is interesting too! :tongue: Although my teacher is ill atm and we've got to 'revise everything' for a mock next week... *cries*...

Mmmm politics would be so controversial in my class hahah, and oh dear! Good luck to ya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mmmm politics would be so controversial in my class hahah, and oh dear! Good luck to ya

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping to do Politics at University :smile: Thanks :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending