The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing architecture next year and have got offers from Nottingham Trent, Oxford Brookes and Portsmouth so far. Got and interview invitation today from Bournemouth University of the Arts for December 4th.

Anyone else got an interview then?
I have offers from Portsmouth and UWE for international business and am waiting for Kent, Brunel and Aston. Has anyone recieved offers from these unis for business courses?
Original post by abbiemiller
How long did it take to get an offer? I've applied to study History at Loughborough, it's my top choice!

Hi abbiemiller

Great to hear that you have applied to Loughborough :biggrin:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Amy
Original post by Cal-lum
Took around a month for both of my offers, Exeter came the day after Bath :smile:

Oh hopefully I'll get replies from both of the universities fairly soon then! Good job on your offers! :smile:
Original post by czj1997
Oh hopefully I'll get replies from both of the universities fairly soon then! Good job on your offers! :smile:

Hi,

I'm sorry about the delay in responding to your application, as I'm sure you can imagine it is a very busy time for our admissions team. I was in the same position as you last year, I understand that waiting for offers can be quite stressful! If you have any questions about Bath then please feel free to quote me.

Good luck with your application,
Hayden
Received an offer for bournemouth after 2 days of submitting my UCAS. The entry requirements are 300 UMS on their website but they lowered it to 280 for me. Why? :redface:
How long did it take to get an offer? I've applied to study History at Loughborough, it's my top choice!

Great! It's my top choice too. And it didn't take them long at all, within 24 hours of sending my application off. But I think I was just lucky with the timing, when did you apply?
Damn some of you have been waiting for over a month and still not had offers. I guess I was too optimistic checking Track 3 hours after it had been sent off...
Original post by Jack1066
Damn some of you have been waiting for over a month and still not had offers. I guess I was too optimistic checking Track 3 hours after it had been sent off...

I think it mostly depends on what subject and what university you're applying to. ^^ I was checking my email every 20 minutes in the first 2 days after I sent my application, to have 3 offers in 1 week just 2 weeks after. :smile:
I'm only waiting on Edinburgh now, anyone heard anything from them?
Just got my first offer (sort of anyway). I have an email from Huddersfield saying I will shortly be recording an offer so I'm waiting anxiously for UCAS to update for me to find out my conditions! Does anyone know how often it updates? My form was sent off last night and my only other response so far has been an acknowledgment from uni of Manchester

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi abbiemiller

Great to hear that you have applied to Loughborough :biggrin:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Amy

Just been given an offer to study History! definitely firming Loughborough:smile:
Original post by alexspencer1010
Great! It's my top choice too. And it didn't take them long at all, within 24 hours of sending my application off. But I think I was just lucky with the timing, when did you apply?

That was quick! sent my application on Monday so about 3 days, just received my offer tonight! Definitely firming it:smile:
I sent my application last Friday and got an offer from Manchester uni this Monday. My friend got an offer from Queen Mary the next day after sending application and an offer from KCL two days after sending application
Original post by Messorem235
Received an offer from Exeter today for History (A*AA).

What were you predicted and how long ago did you send your application off?
Original post by C_M_1
Anyone received any offers for Criminology?

Yes I have all 5 of mine. Derby, Chester, Liverpool, Southampton and Swansea
Just been given an offer to study History! definitely firming Loughborough:smile:

Congratulations abbiemiller :rave:

Great choice! You will have an amazing time here.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Amy
anyone heard from LSE leicester and loughborough for accounting and finance?
Sent mine off for Law today for Nottingham Trent, Sheffield, Lincoln, Sheffield Hallam and then Law with Criminology at Nottingham Trent :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1639
Original post by unihelp98
Yes I have all 5 of mine. Derby, Chester, Liverpool, Southampton and Swansea

Thank you for the response, I am still awaiting offers from all 5 of my universities to study the following:

Surrey: Criminology
Surrey- Law with Criminology
Leeds- Criminal Justice and Criminology
Sheffield- Law with Criminology
Durham-Criminology

However I have been contemplating switching Durham for Southampton, as I have heard Durham isn't very great socially in terms of nightlife.

Latest

Trending

Trending