The Student Room Group

Find Father Christmas 2015 - 12 left to find!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 61
Original post by shadowdweller
So you're looking for the numbered santas like the one in the spoiler in this thread :smile:

If you find one, post the number here, along with a link to the post you found it in

Original post by BurstingBubbles
They'll have a number from 1-50 in the corner of the image. They are mainly hidden in spoilers in posts, articles, profiles, anywhere really!

An example:
33 has already been found. It's in the 104th post of the thread in the spoiler: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=60715795&postcount=104

Ohhhh this makes it hard then... oh well...I'm going to sleep. Thanks guys :smile:, I might get lucky with this who knows. Didn't bother reading the thread, I guess that blew in my face:colondollar:.
Original post by Andy98
Can you please delete the ones that have already been found or give a list of the numbers left?

I'll be removing them at the end of the month, as I don't have access to all the forums, so will do it in one batch lot. Look at the leader board in the OP for what's already been found :tongue:
Reply 64
I'll be removing them at the end of the month, as I don't have access to all the forums, so will do it in one batch lot. Look at the leader board in the OP for what's already been found :tongue:

OK

How are you finding so many? :lol:
Reply 68
Original post by shadowdweller
How are you finding so many? :lol:

I have found two new ones, and I am quick with mouse. Not that I opened loads of threads at once :colondollar:
Reply 70
I'm on a roll!

One more then that's me for the night
Reply 72
OK - I was wrong, found two at once

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2020224 - 14 - post 6

And....

(edited 8 years ago)

Nice one, both of you! :woo:

Will update the leader board :colone:
Reply 75
Nice one, both of you! :woo:

Will update the leader board :colone:

Merci

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
(edited 8 years ago)

Awesome! I'll add you to the leader board :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My elves and I have a little bet on. I don't think you'll be able to find all the Father Christmases... I've bet Rudolf to them that I'm that confident :u:
C'mon guys, do you really wanna be beaten by Bubbles? :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest