The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Adult Nursing @ University of Greenwich Medway campus 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Will only let me add friends. What is your profile picture Mel as there's a few people coming up with that name x

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Hi girls!

I met you at the Open Day in October, I was also offered a place :h:

Well done!

Rachel x
Reply 83
Congrats Rachel! Click the above link, and join our Facebook group :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelsw91
Hi girls!

Well done!

Rachel x

Hey Rachel, congratulations on getting a place. If you have Facebook you could join the group as we are on there as well. The link is on this thread x
Reply 85
Original post by rachelsw91
Hi girls!

Well done!

Rachel x

Well done Rachael ! Yayyy :-) X
Reply 86
Hi guys,

To everyone starting january 2016 who hasn't joined the group on Facebook join !

https://m.facebook.com/groups/990370534361510?tsid=0.4697811098303646&source=typeahead
Hi guys. Congrats on your offer. I just want to know how the literacy and numeracy test was
Well Done guys!

hope i get an offer, i've got to do my test on pre-selection day
has any one got some tips?
i'm so nervous and scared
Reply 89
Original post by MelD88
Hi guys,

To everyone starting january 2016 who hasn't joined the group on Facebook join !

https://m.facebook.com/groups/990370534361510?tsid=0.4697811098303646&source=typeahead

Hey, me and my friends have found a house if any of you need accommodation, its a 4 bed £350 a month all inclusive and its located in medway. we need 1 more person to join us in April 2016 or September 2016. We currently have 2 girls and 1 guy (me) all health care students. If your'e interested please message me for more details.
Original post by t-ross
Hey, me and my friends have found a house if any of you need accommodation, its a 4 bed £350 a month all inclusive and its located in medway. we need 1 more person to join us in April 2016 or September 2016. We currently have 2 girls and 1 guy (me) all health care students. If your'e interested please message me for more details.

Hey, how close to campus is it?
Reply 91
Original post by cherryred90s
Hey, how close to campus is it?

6 minutes walk, we are going for more viewings tomorrow by the way
Reply 92
hello , am just starting in January 2017.
is anybody starting in January 2017 in Medway for Adult Nursing ?
am interested to know anyone starting in January 2017.

/
Reply 93
Hello i have just applied for january 2017 ... fingerscross and i have an interview commung up soon... i just wanted to ask you about the numeracy and literacy tests and what sort of questions they asked for the interview? Just as a guideline as to what u should prepare for
Reply 94
Hi
Have you had your test/ interview how did it go?
Hope it was good news for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending