The Student Room Group

Zoology 2016 Offers

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, I got an offer from Exeter today so you shouldn't be waiting much longer. I sent mine off on the 6th November.
Reply 121
Original post by egilford
Ah me too! Is it your top choice?

Leeds is, but I reckon Reading will be my insurance :smile: Is it yours?
Original post by TomC_97
Hi guys, I got an offer from Exeter today so you shouldn't be waiting much longer. I sent mine off on the 6th November.

Well done! :smile:
Original post by dahlx
Leeds is, but I reckon Reading will be my insurance :smile: Is it yours?

My top is Exeter, but I haven't heard back from them. I'm not really sure where to put Reading yet 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TomC_97

Congrats!! What did you apply with/get offered if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats!! What did you apply with/get offered if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: I already have ABBC at A level and I'm predicted an A in Biology. The offer was
ABB including Biology.
Original post by TomC_97
Thanks :smile: I already have ABBC at A level and I'm predicted an A in Biology. The offer was
ABB including Biology.

Woah that's awesome! Is Bio the only one you're taking this year then?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Woah that's awesome! I'm really jealous 😂 Is Bio the only one you're taking this year then?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah that's awesome! Is Bio the only one you're taking this year then?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is :smile: I'm technically on a gap year, but decided last year to go for zoology at uni. So I need A level Biology
Original post by emmawallflower
Thank you so much! I don't mind at all, I've been offered conditional AAB for Zoology without placement year (although I'd really like to get a placement year hopefully when I'm there!)

my offer is for zoology at Exeter, but i only have to achieve ABB but quite a lot of people have offers based on AAB, i'm not on any access schemes and i'm not complaining but does anyone have any idea why
Has anybody who applied to Exeter got an offer for Zoology based on achieving ABB? as i got one today and readint this i'm wondering but not complaining why mine is a grade lower lol as everyone seems to be getting offers based on AAB
Original post by chilochish
Has anybody who applied to Exeter got an offer for Zoology based on achieving ABB? as i got one today and readint this i'm wondering but not complaining why mine is a grade lower lol as everyone seems to be getting offers based on AAB

It may depend on what subjects you're studying? Which science subjects are you doing at A-Level?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It may depend on what subjects you're studying? Which science subjects are you doing at A-Level?

By the way, I'm still waiting on an offer and I'm predicted ABB, so I'm kind of hoping that they're being generous with offers this year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think the offer differences at Exeter may be if you have Chem and Bio?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry Biology and Sociology, Got ABB and Predicted AAB
Original post by chilochish
Chemistry Biology and Sociology, Got ABB and Predicted AAB

It's probably because you've got Chemistry and Biology that they've given you lower requirements then 😊 it could also be because they liked your personal statement or thought that you'd had a lot of relevant work experience 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
I've received 3 offers for a masters in zoology..... AAA Sheffield, AAB Bristol, 280 points for Bangor
I'm still waiting for Exeter and Nottingham
Reply 137
Just got an offer from Nottingham for AAB, bit of a shame because was expecting ABB so I could put it as my insurance, but still quite pleased :smile:
Reply 138
Original post by dahlx
Just got an offer from Nottingham for AAB, bit of a shame because was expecting ABB so I could put it as my insurance, but still quite pleased :smile:

Congratulations!! How long did it take to get a response from Nottingham?
Reply 139
Original post by hms30
Congratulations!! How long did it take to get a response from Nottingham?

Thank you! I sent me application in on the 16th of November, so about 4 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending