The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
Well, finally got my rejection letter. It was good knowing you folks, and I wish you all the best of luck.

Ah, sorry to read this - but I'm sure we'll be seeing you in the Tab 2017 thread next year :wink:
Original post by jneill
Ah, sorry to read this - but I'm sure we'll be seeing you in the Tab 2017 thread next year :wink:

LOL, of course! I'll try to poach people to apply here instead, so be warned :wink:
Original post by SKDhaliwal
So do I! When are your interviews?

Congratulations! Next Wednesday to next Friday :-)
Original post by SKDhaliwal
Anyone have a Law interview next week?

Yep! How are you feeling for it?
LOL, of course! I'll try to poach people to apply here instead, so be warned :wink:

What is Tab?
Original post by FutureOxford3
What is Tab?

Cantab is the post-nomial short form for Cambridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cantab is the post-nomial short form for Cambridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many gap years have you took so far.
Fingers crossed for the times within the next 5 or 6 days! Anyone else still waiting for Trinity to reply?
Original post by swopnil
hehe, no problem. I recognised you because I remember you had this elephant profile picture :P :biggrin:

I applied to manchester, imperial, bristol and oxford (I still wanted to give oxbridge a proper go until the end). I got 1 interview so far and got rejected from Oxford last week.
Where else did you apply then? :smile:

Well, elephants are the best. :wink: Well done for the interview; where is it? I'm sorry about Oxford - it's nothing against you though, as they had so many applicants, it's crazy! I never realised there were so many until they said in the email! I applied to Oxford, Imperial, Edinburgh and Bristol. Apparently we hear back from Imperial today, eep.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,
I got rejected from oxford for E&M. Can i email my college for feedback?
Original post by tomharris15
Hey guys,
I got rejected from oxford for E&M. Can i email my college for feedback?

Not now, they are busy with helping people setting up for interviews.
If one doesn't get anything prior to the week to the interview, are they rejected?
Bcause people who got interview will need to fill out an interview reply form and reply to the university a few days afterward. If they don't reply, the admission office will email them again asking if they could attend.
I already got invited for interview. I was talking about others who did not receive an interview yet. If they were shortlisted, the office would have tried various methods to contact them to make sure they are available for interview and set up accommodations ASAP. Btw, when does all interview start.
Original post by tehtarik
Rejection from Medicine despite a 76.8% BMAT. Trying to figure out what did it - my age, or being an international student. Any internationals here with a Medicine interview? What was your percentage?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow that's crazy high. sorry to hear that!
i'm from singapore and my BMAT was a 64%, honestly really surprised to get an interview.
also all the best to you for your other applications!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nicoletayyy
i'm from singapore and my BMAT was a 64%, honestly really surprised to get an interview!

Which college did u apply to in oxford?
Original post by tomharris15
Which college did u apply to in oxford?

Magdalen!
Magdalen!

Congrats, hope to see you next year.
i'm from singapore and my BMAT was a 64%, honestly really surprised to get an interview.

I'm from Singapore too ~ got a reply from them which confirmed it was my age that affected their decision. I applied for Magdalen too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an Interview for physics!!

Latest

Trending

Trending