The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ss2525
They haven't had 4500 applications...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know exactly how many they had this year. Just taking this from their website

There continues to be considerable pressure on the available places for students wishing to study Medicine. Applications to the GKT School of Medical Education each year for our undergraduate medical programmes are around 4500 for a total of 410 places. Around 1200 1400 applicants are selected for interview
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Kidpoker12622
I don't know exactly how many they had this year. Just taking this from their website

There continues to be considerable pressure on the available places for students wishing to study Medicine. Applications to the GKT School of Medical Education each year for our undergraduate medical programmes are around 4500 for a total of 410 places. Around 1200 1400 applicants are selected for interview

I emailed them and they said they have just over 2500 for a100
Original post by ss2525
I emailed them and they said they have just over 2500 for a100

Let's hope that they still do about 1200-1400 interviews. If so then most if us should get an interview.
Reply 463

GCSE - 7A* 3A
AS - 4A
UKCAT - 722.5, SJT Band 1
Predicted A2 - A*AA
Original post by koh.s.p96
Are u EU or international? Thank you!

UK applicant :smile:
Does anybody know when they're going to stop giving out interview as they're going to carry out interviews from jan-march?
Original post by Fishhy34
Does anybody know when they're going to stop giving out interview as they're going to carry out interviews from jan-march?

Last year they were giving out interviews well into February.
Original post by dino717
I got an interview !!
GCSE 5a* 5a
AS 4a
Predicted a*aa
Ukcat 705

Hey there! Congrats! Are you EU or international? Thank you!
Does anyone have 16th Feb?
That's when mine's been rearranged to ahaha😅
Finally got my interview! 29th! But... I've alrdy scheduled Manchester interview on 30th in Singapore, so guys do u think if I reschedule KCL interview it'll make them think I'm not sincere enuf and might affect the decision after interview even if they allow me to reschedule? Thanks!
Finally got my interview! 29th! But... I've alrdy scheduled Manchester interview on 30th in Singapore, so guys do u think if I reschedule KCL interview it'll make them think I'm not sincere enuf and might affect the decision after interview even if they allow me to reschedule? Thanks!

Congrats!!! What are your stats?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Not at all, I had the same dilemma
They're very understanding
(But only let you reschedule once!)
Original post by Beenieeee
Not at all, I had the same dilemma
They're very understanding
(But only let you reschedule once!)

hey there thanks for the reply! do u get to choose the date u want to reschedule to? thanks!
Original post by ultimatesword
Congrats!!! What are your stats?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

hey there thanks! ukcat 715 gcse 7A* 3A, as AAAA, predicted A2 4A*
hey there thanks for the reply! do u get to choose the date u want to reschedule to? thanks!

No, they give you one and you can't change it 😰
Hey, could someone help me out please!:smile:
Would I get an interview with these stats?
A level: A*AA (but an E at AS economics)
GCSE: 1A*, 6'A'S, 3B'S

Im currently in year 13 but just completely wasted last year. Im thinking of taking a gap year, gaining some work experience and then applying for medicine for 2017 entry :smile:
Please be honest - If its highly unlikely then I just need to stop dreaming and will carry on with pharmacy lol :smile:
Guys is there a deadline for when we have to scan in those certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 478
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Guys is there a deadline for when we have to scan in those certificates?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so (I couldn't find a date anyway) but may as well do it asap, I've just sent mine :smile:
Original post by rpnom
I don't think so (I couldn't find a date anyway) but may as well do it asap, I've just sent mine :smile:

Alright thanks! I need to get them from school on Monday haha

Latest