Original post by amina126
Yes

Yeah I did! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really, who were you because I was there too 😂
Reply 84
Really, who were you because I was there too 😂

ahahah I was in the group who got interviewed first :P I was with my mum? what about you??
Sameeeee, what is your name? I was the one in the scarf. How did the interview go?
Reply 86
Sameeeee, what is your name? I was the one in the scarf. How did the interview go?

Did you have the tour first or interview? and i think it was ok?? they were really nice :smile: hoping to hear back soon! haha, what about your interview??
First group, yeah I messed up on a question so don't really know if they'll give me an offer. Oh well 😂
I had the interview
Original post by ctwinley
The Middlesex interview is quite relaxed - there's a whole group of you altogether who discuss the questions asked :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about one to one interviews? How many people were observing the group? And What questions were asked? So nervous lol..

Much help would be appreciated :smile:
Hi all for any of your interviews what questions did they ask?
Many thanks
I had the interview

Hi what sort of questions did they ask you? :s-smilie:
Had Middlesex interview today. Think I flopped it 😂😭 anyone going to UWE interview next wed ??
Hi what were the questions?
I didn't go to the interview today 😂
Didn't you apply for Middlesex

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't go to the interview today 😂

Oh why not?
Original post by moneymania999
Hi what were the questions?

Basically all we did was a group interview

First warm up activity was to write on post its: skills you can offer, what does cardiac physiologist do, where do you see yourself in five years

You also had to verbally declare why you're interested in healthcare

Group discussion had two topics/scenarios which you and group had to discuss and come to conclusion
-A member in another department left a patient on a wheelchair in the middle of the corridor in your department, he's highly contagious- how would you approach the situation (where you have a long busy list of other patients to tend to) they then asked you would you put this patient at a high, middle or low priority

-two patients have liver failure and you need to decide who be given the liver transplant and why (only info you're given is that one is due to a genetic disorder and one due to being a alcoholic) so you need to balance issues and implications of this situation

That's pretty much it
But make sure your voice is heard ! Thats my number one tip (but also be professional and friendly to other students etc etc)

Hope this helps
Middlesex is too far from where I live. I hope it went good for you though.
Finally UCAS sent off and now Track time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending