The Student Room Group

Are Gamer Girls even real gamers?

i see a lot of "gamer girls" on twitch youtube and other streaming sites that dont seem to even game at a level to be classed a gamer, most use the name to get attention from sad guys that cant get laid and they just cry and do everything but game and the fact that these "gamers" get paid a **** load of money from these guys is also ridiculous they should joiin chaturbate or myfreecams for that stuff not game streaming sites, i go to those sites to see some badass gameplay but they seem to be swarming with whiny attention seeking sexualising females that dont know how to play anything worth watching. so i just want to know if there are any actual real girls that game fr without half the screen being cleavage.

*****ARE THERE ANY REAL PRO/EXPERIENCED GAMER GIRLS IS WHAT I MEANT NOT JUST CASUAL GAMING JUST TO CLARIFY ******
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

GIRL = Guy In Real Life

They definitely do not exist
Reply 2
Original post by OMGBruh
i see a lot of "gamer girls" on twitch youtube and other streaming sites that dont seem to even game at a level to be classed a gamer, most use the name to get attention from sad guys that cant get laid and they just sex up everything or cry and do everything but game and the fact that these "gamers" get paid a **** load of money from these guys is also ridiculous they should joiin chaturbate or myfreecams for that stuff not game streaming sites, i go to those sites to see some badass gameplay but they seem to be swarming with whiny attention seeking sexualising females that dont know how to play anything worth watching. so i just want to know if there are any actual real girls that game fr without half the screen being cleavage.

Have you seen Kaceytron ? :lol:
The real 'Gamer Girls' aren't on twitch and other streaming sites. We definitely do exist and we most certainly don't look like those annoying sexualized dolls on twitch. They're only in it for the money. I've been a female gamer since the age of 7.
Original post by OMGBruh
i see a lot of "gamer girls" on twitch youtube and other streaming sites that dont seem to even game at a level to be classed a gamer, most use the name to get attention from sad guys that cant get laid and they just sex up everything or cry and do everything but game and the fact that these "gamers" get paid a **** load of money from these guys is also ridiculous they should joiin chaturbate or myfreecams for that stuff not game streaming sites, i go to those sites to see some badass gameplay but they seem to be swarming with whiny attention seeking sexualising females that dont know how to play anything worth watching. so i just want to know if there are any actual real girls that game fr without half the screen being cleavage.

Odds on you're a typically Mysogynistic male then.

Don't like their approach, don't watch them then. Simples.
Original post by EconObsessed
The real 'Gamer Girls' aren't on twitch and other streaming sites. We definitely do exist and we most certainly don't look like those annoying sexualized dolls on twitch. They're only in it for the money. I've been a female gamer since the age of 7.

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile

#neckbeardthings
How does one define a gamer, surely it's just someone who enjoys playing video games. If they want to create let's plays and the like, surely that's completely harmless. I don't know what is objectionable about this.
Reply 8
Original post by iainvg
Odds on you're a typically Mysogynistic male then.

Don't like their approach, don't watch them then. Simples.

Your pic plus your comment painted a tapestry of tumblr.

Original post by OMGBruh

You must mean like pinksparkles. They use pre-recorded game footage and just cry over imaginary people calling them fat while parading their fake boobs. They do it because losers donate to them, nothing more you can really say about it.
Original post by Jebedee
Your pic plus your comment painted a tapestry of tumblr.

Your comment means absolutely nothing to me? :dontknow:
Original post by iainvg
Your comment means absolutely nothing to me? :dontknow:

You look like a male feminist.
Original post by Jebedee
You look like a male feminist.

Nope. Not even close. I live in the real world, where making comments like the OP has, generally isn't an acceptable level of behaviour.
Reply 12
Original post by Student403
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

They definitely do not exist

PRSOM :lol:
Reply 13
Original post by OMGBruh

Yeah, girls ruin everyhting. Amirite or amirite?
Original post by iainvg
Nope. Not even close. I live in the real world, where making comments like the OP has, generally isn't an acceptable level of behaviour.

I think you haven't seen the kind of streams he's talking about, or you'd think differently.
Gamer Girls may not exist, but girls who play games obviously do.

Sort of like how Gamers don't exist, especially 'hardcore' and 'casual' ones, but people who play games do exist.
You should see my girl friend with her;

Pokemon Silver, Gold, LeafGreen, FireRed, Saphhire, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Black, Soul Silver, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Sky, Red and Blue, Pokemon Conquest, Megaman, Metal Slug, Kamen Riders, Digimon Dusk, Dawn, Championship, Monster Racers, Radiant Historia, Soccer Spirits, Ib, The Sims 3 and 4, Disgaea, Skyrim, Middle Earth : Shadows of Mordor, Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme, Dynasty Warriors Empires, Rune Factory 1, 2, 3, Tides of Destiny, Final Fantasy 13 Part 1, Prince of Persia, Warcraft III, DoTA, Dragons and Titans, Bleach, Nova Genesis, Virtual Villagers, Zenonia, Lufia : Curse of the Sinistrals, Avalon Code, Warriors Orochi, Yu-Gi-Oh, Zoo Empire, Pirates of the Carribean, TD games, card games, a whole load of android RPGs,

And some other games that she can't recall at the moment.

And you should see her fingers fly when she starts to play okay.

And she's good academically okay, be jealous.

Don't say girls 'are not real gamers'. Pfft. :rolleyes:
tut. u wouldnt be asking this if u saw me play my DOS super mario game!!!
Reply 18
Well I'm glad to hear that I know there are girls that play games casually I was just wondering if there were any that love games as much as most of the guys beyond a casual level And know how to play and what there doing but good to see there are :smile:
Original post by EconObsessed
The definition of a gamer is "A person who plays a game or games, typically a participant in a computer or role-playing game" meaning there is no such thing is no such thing as "real" gamers. The only things which differs from Candy Crush and a COD player is the skills needed, the time needed for that game and the genre of the game. However both games involve thinking and skills and some sort of time. If she is playing a game and she has to spend time on it, she's a gamer still. You don't have to watch her if you don't want to.
Unless they're not playing a game or have taken other people's game play, they shouldn't be on Twitch but we're not in the 19th century where women have to cover up when they don't want to. Men shouldn't be sexualising her in the first place if they're so unhappy with the fact that she's showing her chest. Boobs and her chest aren't sexual organs so clearly you view them as a sexual object if you see the boobs that way.

Chances are you're just a white knight who thinks it's cool to protect women from being "sexualised" and it's really annoying actually that men tell women what to wear
If I want to wear a low cut t-shirt and play games, I will. My clothing doesn't define my ability to play Fallout 4.
Clearly this women wants everyone to see her bits and I say go for it, if she's happy, there's no problem.

Just wondering OP however, have you ever looked at a woman at a sexual way because if so, you're doing exactly what these males are doing, however chances are you just watched the woman for free.

Latest