The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Exactly 2 weeks after sending my application, I have offers from Warwick, Cardiff and Aston. Hope Bath will send me one before Christmas too. I don't expect to hear back from Strathclyde before Jan/Feb to be honest.
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

Uni of Lincoln for the win! I turned down hallams offer

I haven't got any offers yet, but I'm torn between Lincoln and Nottingham!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by khern
Hello! I've applied for biochem at sheffield too, 2 days ago, but I've only gotten an acknowledgement email yesterday. Congrats on your offers! :biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin: what other unis have you applied to?
Reply 1683
Original post by kristynjade96
I haven't got any offers yet, but I'm torn between Lincoln and Nottingham!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lincoln is a lot more friendly and the university has a better campus IMO but Nottingham had the reputation, which did you prefer?
1 week down. I have 0 offers. YAAAAAAY
PLS Give me an offer Bristol....
Just got an Unconditional from Lincoln for law if I make them my firm choice! 300 UCAS if not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1687
Original post by kristynjade96
Just got an Unconditional from Lincoln for law if I make them my firm choice! 300 UCAS if not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!
Original post by Cremche
Exactly 2 weeks after sending my application, I have offers from Warwick, Cardiff and Aston. Hope Bath will send me one before Christmas too. I don't expect to hear back from Strathclyde before Jan/Feb to be honest.

Congrats on those offers! What are you planning on studying at Cardiff
I'm applying for psychology and have offers from Northumbria (320 points), Leeds (AAA), and have just got offers from Aston (ABB) and Durham! (applied at Stockton campus) (AAB)

I've applied for both psychology courses at Durham so I'm still waiting for the one in the city itself but I'm buzzing considering I wasn't expecting to hear from Durham or Aston til January!
Application is officially one week gone. 0 offers. Glasgow hasn't even replied to my email with well, crucial information, my grades (I'm an international student and I couldn't put them on UCAS). The tension is killing me.
warwick is crazy fast. my friend got her history offer within 9 hours lmao
Reply 1692
Has anyone got an offer from Leicester for biological sciences?
Original post by jamlycheeemir
Congrats on those offers! What are you planning on studying at Cardiff

Business management.:h: Are you applying to Cardiff too?
Original post by Cremche
Business management.:h: Are you applying to Cardiff too?

Oh, nice! Yep, for Sociology, although I haven't yet heard back from them
Original post by jamlycheeemir
Oh, nice! Yep, for Sociology, although I haven't yet heard back from them

I'm sure they will send you an offer soon! I'm thinking of choosing Cardiff as insurance but who knows, I may completely change the direction in 1,2 or 3 months. Is this your first choice?
sent mine off on tuesday and got an unconditional offer from uwe on wednesday!
still waiting to hear from leeds, sheffield, sussex and brighton
i've completed two of my A-levels and completing my third this year:smile:
Hi,

I sent my application off yesterday. I am applying to do Chemistry at; BathX2, Cardiff, UCL, and St Andrews.

I was wondering how long it typically takes for these Unis to reply, I've read that Cardiff are quite quick but I'm not sure about the rest.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cremche
I'm sure they will send you an offer soon! I'm thinking of choosing Cardiff as insurance but who knows, I may completely change the direction in 1,2 or 3 months. Is this your first choice?

I hope so too:scales:It's between Cardiff and Bristol for me, although Nottingham looks alright too
Has anyone had anything from Essex or Sussex yet? It's been over 2 weeks since they received my application :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending