The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SKDhaliwal
Quite nervous. I'm hoping it goes okay, but I'm not really sure how exactly I feel haha. How about you?

Pretty much exactly the same, I'm in a bit of a daze! Really excited though, can't wait to meet you all!
Original post by karate-kid
Same :P At least I know I'm not the only pretty much clueless one! (But hey, it's an adventure!) I'm staying at St Edmund Hall, you?

Christ Church :-)
Original post by CJaneH
Starting to get nervous now... Think I've only just realised that I've actually got an Oxford interview

Same I'm so nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeorgiaAnnBeal
Same I'm so nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where/what for/when is your interview? :smile:
Original post by GeorgiaAnnBeal
Same I'm so nervous!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!! It doesn't quite feel real yet...

Anyone else staying in Corpus Christi on the 15th? :smile:
Original post by J.owen98
Congrats! When did you hear from them and what college did you apply to?? I'm still waiting on Merton for physics

Dude get in contact with them! How are you not dying from anxiety :tongue:
Blimey! They kept me waiting! Got my interview at long last 😅
Reply 9047
Original post by n.safar4
Just got rejected form St Anne's for Experimental Psychology
Good luck for the interviews!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really do feel for you, but I have no doubt that, if you were good enough to apply to Oxford, you're good enough to be at the top of your class at another fantastic uni. Best of luck with your future :smile:
Does anyone know where I can find the Interview Reply Slip at Keble's website? They mentioned a link in the letter but it's not working :frown: And how did you all tell them about your expected time of arrival?
Original post by patricio_miguel
Just got an interview for French and Linguistics at St. Hugh's :biggrin: so happy yasss

AAAA at AS; f*cked up the admission test lol

Just saw this as I never charged my phone after our conversation.

Congratulations friend! I knew for sure you'd get the interview though. What kind of last minute preparation are you doing? I am rereading some books now and going through some literary analysis I found on the internet. I'm not too confident on the text-analysis on the spot tbh. My interview's on the 9th so not much i can do :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JayYY99
Just saw this as I never charged my phone after our conversation.

Congratulations friend! I knew for sure you'd get the interview though. What kind of last minute preparation are you doing? I am rereading some books now and going through some literary analysis I found on the internet. I'm not too confident on the text-analysis on the spot tbh. My interview's on the 9th so not much i can do :/

Are you the earliest group?
Does anyone know if the interviewer may admission decision during interview?
Original post by prndl2
Does anyone know if the interviewer may admission decision during interview?

What? Are you asking if they make the decision there and then? Because no, we only find out in early January.
Original post by FutureOxford3
Are you the earliest group?

I will be interviewed by Skype so I'm in another group entirely :P

Probably has to do with this and my subject being one of the early ones? (Spanish & Linguistics)
Original post by Woffus
Dude get in contact with them! How are you not dying from anxiety :tongue:

I was just about to call and I got an email from st hughs! I got an interview there not Merton but still IM SO HAPPY!!!
Everyone going to Merton for interview between 6th and 10th: Message me! I'd like to get to know to some people before I go there :smile:
Good luck to everyone having an interview. You've probably done all the preparation you can so there is little point trying to cram in the days leading up to your interview. Try to relax, stay calm and don't try to restrain your enthusiasm in your interview - they're looking for people who love their subject as much as they do!
Is anybody at Jesus from the 14th to the 16th? I can find almost no one! Where are all you Jesus applicants!?
Original post by C. Ashcroft
Me too!! It doesn't quite feel real yet...

Anyone else staying in Corpus Christi on the 15th? :smile:

I'll be there but from the 8th to the 12th... Good luck!! :biggrin:
Original post by opaleyedragon
Does anyone know where I can find the Interview Reply Slip at Keble's website? They mentioned a link in the letter but it's not working :frown: And how did you all tell them about your expected time of arrival?

I just replied to the interview invitation e-mail, telling them about my arrival date and when I will leave. The reply slip wasn't working for me as well, it just directed me to the diet requirements section. Just e-mail them back!

Latest

Trending

Trending