The Student Room Group

Carol Ann Duffy poem resources??

Does anybody know any good resources for analysis of 'Stafford Afternoons', 'Never Go Back', 'Valentine' or 'The Captain of the 1964 Top of the Form Team'?

These poems are from the AQA AS and A-Level English Language and Literature poetic voices anthology. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Original post by tylercadders
Does anybody know any good resources for analysis of 'Stafford Afternoons', 'Never Go Back', 'Valentine' or 'The Captain of the 1964 Top of the Form Team'?

These poems are from the AQA AS and A-Level English Language and Literature poetic voices anthology. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know any good resources for analysis, but I am currently studying these poems in English, so I might be able to help.
Reply 2
Original post by hiyaitsbecky
I don't know any good resources for analysis, but I am currently studying these poems in English, so I might be able to help.

Hey, I've just came across your post here as I'm currently in need for a few top tips and analysis on the poem: 'Valentine' by Carol Ann Duffy, would you please be willing to share some ideas? Any help much appreciated through DM or here would be awesome! :grin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending