The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mazzaion
I'll be there but from the 8th to the 12th... Good luck!! :biggrin:

Thank you!! You too ^_^
What's your interview for???
Has anyone got any tips for Engineering interviews (at Balliol), such as what questions I can expect and what material I should revise
Original post by C. Ashcroft
Thank you!! You too ^_^
What's your interview for???

Classics, what about you? Thank you!
Original post by Aquaxo
Pretty much exactly the same, I'm in a bit of a daze! Really excited though, can't wait to meet you all!

When/where is your interview?
Classics, what about you? Thank you!

Biomedical Science:smile: Did you apply to Corpus originally or was it an allocation?
Ah I'm starting to get so nervous! It seems so close now!
Original post by C. Ashcroft
Biomedical Science:smile: Did you apply to Corpus originally or was it an allocation?
Ah I'm starting to get so nervous! It seems so close now!

I applied there originally, loved it on the open day and it's really good for Classics! Was it your first pick too?
Saaaame, two days to go which is so excited!!!
Anybody going to be at Brasenose 6th-9th? Quite scary to think that in around 24 hours I'll be down there, so excited! :biggrin:
I applied there originally, loved it on the open day and it's really good for Classics! Was it your first pick too?
Saaaame, two days to go which is so excited!!!

I originally applied to Keble and I've got interviews for both but I'm staying in Corpus:smile:I didn't get to Corpus at the open day but I've seen pictures and it looks beautiful <3Honestly, I'd be over the moon if I got into either!!
Who is going to be there tomorrow? 😬
Original post by JRKinder
Anybody going to be at Brasenose 6th-9th? Quite scary to think that in around 24 hours I'll be down there, so excited! :biggrin:

I'll be there 8th-10th! Maybe see you there, good luck!
Original post by binnsm
I'll be there 8th-10th! Maybe see you there, good luck!
Nice, we might see each other! What subject? Good luck too!
Do any courses require a calculator at interview?
Original post by JRKinder
Nice, we might see each other! What subject? Good luck too!

Yeah!! Law, what about you?
Original post by binnsm
Yeah!! Law, what about you?
PPE :smile:
Original post by Ecconomist
I assume they would provide one if it was needed. Same with pens/paper etc.
Original post by Ecconomist
Wouldn't have thought so, I know a guy who recently graduated from E&M and he said they'll probably give you a pen and paper for some of the more mathsy questions but he didn't mention anything about a calculator.
Hey, I'm new here! I''ll be at Merton from the 8th to the 11th for Classics and Italian. How is everyone feeling?
This might be a stupid question hahah, but where it says 'we recommend you bring copies of your personal statement and any written work you submitted as tutors may refer to these during interview', do you actually need paper copies to take into the interview room with you, or does it just mean that you should read through it before you go in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madsparrow
This might be a stupid question hahah, but where it says 'we recommend you bring copies of your personal statement and any written work you submitted as tutors may refer to these during interview', do you actually need paper copies to take into the interview room with you, or does it just mean that you should read through it before you go in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read through them in preparation for you interview :biggrin:
Original post by madsparrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take paper copies with you to Oxford, but you won't need to bring them into the interview room with you

Latest

Trending

Trending