The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Disheartened
Original post by preetg97
Disheartened

what's up m8?
Original post by ubisoft
what's up m8?

Dunno man, got this bad feeling that I'm not going to get into uni this year because anxiety's been off the scale this year :indiff:

I can always try again next year tho :smile:
Dunno man, got this bad feeling that I'm not going to get into uni this year because anxiety's been off the scale this year :indiff:

I can always try again next year tho :smile:

wat, didn't you get like 3a*s? :lol: did you underperform at your interview or something?
Original post by ubisoft
wat, didn't you get like 3a*s? :lol: did you underperform at your interview or something?

Yeah but it comes down to these poopy interviews :ashamed2:. My first interview this week was absolutely horrendous because I freaked tf out, but hopefully my King's College one goes a tad better haha
Yeah but it comes down to these poopy interviews :ashamed2:. My first interview this week was absolutely horrendous because I freaked tf out, but hopefully my King's College one goes a tad better haha

Don't worry m8 you still got 3 more interviews to go :lol: good luck :smile:
idk lols
Flabbergasted at the amount of posts here.
Happy :biggrin:

Them feels when your team creates something magnificent/amazing and it actually works :colone:
Reply 8229
Peaceful :smile:
I feel **** because this guy keeps flirting w/ me and hinting at something but i cant tell whether he likes me, as he used to bully me, but he's changed a lot, but i dont know
Upset, angry and confused
Reply 8232
I'm dying of heat.
It's freaking midnight and I'm sweating like I'm in a sauna.

Why is it hot freaking hot everyday :angry: (Yes I'm nowhere near any snow)
Happy and pleased.

Best friend just got engaged :woo:
Tired and miserable at the thought of work tomorrow :frown:
Motivated

But that won't last long

Yup...too late... oh well! Was fun while it lasted.

:colone:
I'm okay. Been better, been worse. Kind of an average feeling I guess.
Feeling incredibly lucky to have such amazing friends. :h: TSR included. ^-^ <3
(edited 8 years ago)
It's all too much. I just can't possibly do it.
So tired right now. Three hours sleep last night. Followed by an all-nighter working on an economics assignment with new software, so it's very confusing. Need to cut the word count. Need to write the reference list. Deadline is in less than six hours. My eyes are burning, and I am swaying with fatigue.

Need caffeine...

Latest