The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hipposcribble
No worries whatsoever. Thank you! I am very happy with the offer. I heard back from Manchester relatively quickly actually… perhaps a week and a half later? I think you’ve sent your personal statement at a good time though, and have tons of relevant experience on your side, including life experience so I wouldn’t stress!Kind wishes!

Thank you :smile: I hope so! Well done again on your offer xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by margettsa
Wow that's great!! Well done :smile: what universities do you have offers from? Yeah your right it will all be worth it in the end. It's hard work, especially with kids! Hopefully I'll be able to update soon with some good news :smile: thank you for your message and good luck to you too xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is hard work isn't it! I'm doing an access course too... I'm doing mine online so that I'm not in college so I'm fitting in the work in the evening when they're in bed!
I have offers from my top two choices which are Sheffield and Leeds Beckett. I have withdrawn my other two applications now as they were too far away realistically.
I'm sure you'll have good news soon, you have more work experience that I do which is always a massive positive 😃
I've now got interviews at Manchester Uni, Manchester Met and Sheffield Hallam, and had one at Edge Hill this week! :biggrin:
Can anyone tell me what the group interview at Sheffield is like, or anything about the interview process at Manchester/Sheffield? Also, the email from Sheffield said that I didn't need to notify them of my attendance so does that mean it won't go through Track? Thanks and well done to everyone who have offers already :-)
Hey there, just wondering if anyone has gone for the selection day at Kingston for adult nursing, as I am very scared about the tests especially the numeracy test :confused:
does anyone know if it is a 1 to 1 interview at Greenwich university or multiple interviewers to 1 interview
anyone got an interview at salford for the 16th?
Has anyone that went to the selection days at Southampton heard back yet?
Reply 1167
Original post by Kat129
Has anyone that went to the selection days at Southampton heard back yet?

Hi, I've been invited to the selection day for Southampton in Jan. Just wondering how you found it? Were the entry exams difficult? Thanks :smile:
Maths test was hard. Make sure you revise percentages.
Reply 1169
Original post by Kat129

Ok thank you! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Kat129

Thanks for the advice. What other hard questions came up, if you are kind enough to elaborate? :biggrin: Thanks very much, I'm slightly worried about the math test also.

Best wishes! You'll be great.
problem: 2 of my interviews are on the same day. i rang one of the unis up and they said they cant change it. i am soo upset
Original post by mismash
problem: 2 of my interviews are on the same day. i rang one of the unis up and they said they cant change it. i am soo upset

Oh dear have you rang the other uni up to see if they can change it :/
Original post by mismash

Ring the other university up?
Has anybody had an interview at Northumbria if so how long do you think the whole day will last because I need sort my travel out for it and does anybody have an interview coming up for Northumbria university ? :smile:
Original post by Polly.ann98
Has anybody had an interview at Northumbria if so how long do you think the whole day will last because I need sort my travel out for it and does anybody have an interview coming up for Northumbria university ? :smile:

I have one one monday
Original post by kirstyboobyer
I have one one monday

I have one in Monday too probably getting the train just wondered how long it is going to be, are you nervous I'm a bit nervous about the group interviews :s
Original post by Polly.ann98
I have one in Monday too probably getting the train just wondered how long it is going to be, are you nervous I'm a bit nervous about the group interviews :s

Yeah I have no idea what to expect have you heard anything?
Original post by kirstyboobyer
Yeah I have no idea what to expect have you heard anything?

No not really I've been trying to look on student room at other chats but I can't find anyone who has had an interview I just know that we've got a literacy activity and a group activity and then a short individual interview I only found out about this interview on Wednesday, they rang me because my email wasn't receiving there emails and my UCAS track hadn't changed :/ :smile:
Does anyone have an interview at BCU on monday? Im so nervous have no clue what to expect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending