The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Csm/lcf foundation program

I recently had an interview in Canada by UAL. I originally applied to the CSM foundation program, specifically the fashion pathway, but I was offered a spot at LCF for their foundation program. I remember the Canadian representative saying if you don't get into a program you originally applied for you can reapply the next year spring for the same enrolment year. But she also mentioned that the spots do fill up very quickly by spring, leaving no other chance. So I was wondering if it is possible to apply online a bit ahead of time before spring with an improved portfolio for CSM? Would I then have to apply for UCAS?

In short, can you reapply online for the same enrolment year and the original program you applied for if you already had an interview.
Hi, i was wondering how many things did you add in your portfolio and how many sketchbooks did you take with you?

Thank you!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PaulineN26
Hi, i was wondering how many things did you add in your portfolio and how many sketchbooks did you take with you?

Thank you!

I had about 25 artpieces and 2 sketchbooks on top of that
Original post by claraesh
I had about 25 artpieces and 2 sketchbooks on top of that

were the art pieces in your portfolio your final works? or could you add pieces that you think are your best during your process and can some be random pieces?

Thank you so much for replying! helps a lot! I'm applying for csm foundation
Reply 4
They prefer to see a large cohesive project that consists of different art-pieces. It shows that your thinking as an artist. But you can included independent artworks as well. They don't mind whether the art pieces are finished or unfinished but you should have a good balance between the two.

Also you should keep in mind that all guidelines for the portfolio are different depending on the interview country (at least thats what i discovered through different ual websites of various countries)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending