U Bengali fool.

Time of the month Lúcinda?
Take it easy, just a bit of bantaaaarrr. :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by The.Joker
Time of the month Lúcinda?
Take it easy, just a bit of bantaaaarrr. :lol:

Spoiler

Hate you for calling me Lúcinda (thx Hayles)...
Like you for putting the ú in my name...

I know it's banter you idiot, that's why i said "U fool" rather than just "fool".
Subtle but it's there :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
Don't you have a kitchen to clean?
U Bengali fool.

Reported.
Original post by Dirtybit
Reported.

Can I report your lack of ball retention in the midfield?
I'm a fantastic team player on FIFA too. Quite content to be a deep lying CDM and just play the ball. Possession & passing wins games :fyi:
Original post by TornadoGR4
I'm a fantastic team player on FIFA too. Quite content to be a deep lying CDM and just play the ball. Possession & passing wins games :fyi:

Yeah exactly, sometimes I play CB although it can get a little too boring because of how attack focused the game is :frown:
When you're playing drop in matches, i don't blame people for not passing but when you're in division 2 with your mates, it's pretty obvious that way it needs to go.
That's why me and dirtybit work so well together - we assist each other so much.

Are you on ps4?
Original post by Lúcio
Can I report your lack of ball retention in the midfield?

Yeah tell Emma to report me
Yeah tell Emma to report me

Wahaaaaaayy
Bitch :colonhash:

Anybody on?
Original post by Lúcio

Anybody on?

Yeah 3 of us jump on
Yeah 3 of us jump on

will do
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah exactly, sometimes I play CB although it can get a little too boring because of how attack focused the game is :frown:
When you're playing drop in matches, i don't blame people for not passing but when you're in division 2 with your mates, it's pretty obvious that way it needs to go.
That's why me and dirtybit work so well together - we assist each other so much.

Are you on ps4?

Nah, Xbox One. I know from your posts that I'm the type of player you'd love though. Back on unit on Wednesday anyway so I'll be gone again.
Original post by Lúcio
U Bengali fool.

Wow
Reply 1333
Original post by Lúcio
U Bengali fool.

Rah, sexism and racism..

You prick
Getting a bit tasty in here lads
Go to 1 minute, difeo vs Lucio

Ask DirtyBit

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1336
Original post by zKlown
Go to 1 minute, difeo vs Lucio

Ask DirtyBit

Difeo is Bashy & Luke is Ghetts?
Original post by SA-1
Difeo is Bashy & Luke is Ghetts?

Yeah

Man was a badman up front, ask DirtyBit
@Rk2k14

where u at??
Original post by TornadoGR4
Nah, Xbox One. I know from your posts that I'm the type of player you'd love though. Back on unit on Wednesday anyway so I'll be gone again.

Ahhhh that's a shame, we all have ps4.

I mean I appreciate that people have different playing styles but they also need to adapt to their situation.
A winger is fine to hold on to the ball because they're trying to get space to put a cross in, but if you're moving to the centre where it's more crowded, you need to understand just how little time you get. That's why people judging others without playing their position profusely is a stupid thing to do.

When you're maintaining status in division 2 and trying to get promoted to the top league, most games are won and lost by very fine margins. Therefore it's important that everybody on the pitch plays together as a team. It isn't about getting your accomplishments done because if you play enough games those just come naturally.
For instance, i've needed to score a chip shot inside the box to get +1 finishing for bloody ages, but i've never done it because i've never wanted to let the team down by wasting a quality opportunity.

Quick Reply

Latest