The Student Room Group

Epq- ideas and titles

Can anyone help me come up with a title for EPQ. It's based on Law and Neuroscience. I'm comparing a 'criminal's' brain with a normal brain and linking it to psychology. ?????????????
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

To what extent can neuropsychology identify the differences between criminals and non-criminals?
With this you get the comparison element, and can link it to old biological theories such as Lombroso's atavistic theory or the somasensory approach.

Or can neurospychology provide distinctions between criminals and non-criminals, and how does this affect modern laws?

I hope this was to any extent helpful. :3 Good luck on your epq! :smile:
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Oh im kinda new to this, thanks for the help:s-smilie:
Original post by sophieec98
to what extent can neuropsychology identify the differences between criminals and non-criminals?
With this you get the comparison element, and can link it to old biological theories such as lombroso's atavistic theory or the somasensory approach.

Or can neurospychology provide distinctions between criminals and non-criminals, and how does this affect modern laws?

I hope this was to any extent helpful. :3 good luck on your epq! :smile:

awesome. Thank youuu!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest